My husband and I had a great time visiting Sothern Piedmond villages such as Alba, Barolo, La Morra, Nieve, etc. this Thanksgiving holiday weekend.
We happened to pick up a brochure titled "Tu" at Alba's Tourlist Information office. They had put together an excellent website, www.langheroero.it. I wanted to post this site as it may benefit people interested in this region. One can find detailed listing of accommodations, restaurants, wineries, etc.
I wish I had known of this before our trip to this region.......
Excellent Southern Piedmont Information Website
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 Euro Train
- 3 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 4 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 5 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 6 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 7 TGV and Provence questions
- 8 Rome Accommodation
- 9 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 10 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 11 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 12 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 13 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 14 Italian Lakes gardens
- 15 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 16 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 17 London for Christmas
- 18 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip
- 19 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 20 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 21 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 22 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 23 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 24 Greek islands from Turkey
- 25 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich