My husband and I had a great time visiting Sothern Piedmond villages such as Alba, Barolo, La Morra, Nieve, etc. this Thanksgiving holiday weekend.
We happened to pick up a brochure titled "Tu" at Alba's Tourlist Information office. They had put together an excellent website, www.langheroero.it. I wanted to post this site as it may benefit people interested in this region. One can find detailed listing of accommodations, restaurants, wineries, etc.
I wish I had known of this before our trip to this region.......
Excellent Southern Piedmont Information Website
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I need a haircut
- 2 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 3 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 4 We Need a Pact
- 5 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 6 Madrid and London
- 7 Monet in Normandy
- 8 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 9 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 10 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 11 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 12 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 13 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 14 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 15 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 16 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 17 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 18 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 19 german rail ticket question
- 20 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 21 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 22 flea markets in France
- 23 Italy vacation rental help
- 24 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 25 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions