My husband and I had a great time visiting Sothern Piedmond villages such as Alba, Barolo, La Morra, Nieve, etc. this Thanksgiving holiday weekend.
We happened to pick up a brochure titled "Tu" at Alba's Tourlist Information office. They had put together an excellent website, www.langheroero.it. I wanted to post this site as it may benefit people interested in this region. One can find detailed listing of accommodations, restaurants, wineries, etc.
I wish I had known of this before our trip to this region.......
Excellent Southern Piedmont Information Website
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 2 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 3 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 4 UK for 12 days !
- 5 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 6 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 7 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 8 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 9 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 10 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 Italy and Croatia 28 days
- 12 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 13 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 14 Vienne or Lyon and then onward to Nice
- 15 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 16 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 17 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 18 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 19 Travel with Teens
- 20 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 21 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 22 Snowboarding in Poland
- 23 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 24 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 25 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice