We had the BEST experience with www.romeinlimo.com company during our day trip in Rome. Our driver Duman was awesome--informative, funny, patient and knew just where to take us. The personal attention from carlo at the Vatican went way above and beyond the normal customer service! If time had allowed, we would have eagerly booked another day with Their company. Duman should be Italian the Italian ambassador to the United Nations!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland in a week
- 2 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 3 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR
- 4 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 5 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 6 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 7 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 8 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 9 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 10 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 11 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 14 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 15 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 16 To Paris and Provence in June
- 17 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 18 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 19 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 20 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 21 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 22 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 23 London for Christmas
- 24 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 25 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!