Evora looks wonderful. We may only be able to go on December 24th. We want to see the Chapel of the Bones, the Roman Ruins and other sights? Will there be places open to eat at night? Thanks!
Evora on December 24th - is anything open?
- 1 Bernina Express questions
- 2 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 3 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 4 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 5 Budapest,Prague,Berlin and Romania
- 6 jungfraujoch mid june
- 7 Norway experts needed.
- 8 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 9 A chacun son goût
- 10 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 11 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 12 Munich Hotels near train station downtown
- 13 Extra leg room on British Airways
- 14 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 15 London on a sunny day
- 16 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 17 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 18 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 19 London hotels
- 20 What size luggage?
- 21 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 22 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 23 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 24 Nice
- 25 Carpe Diem Flights Booked! Need help w final itinerary France/Switzerland