Evora looks wonderful. We may only be able to go on December 24th. We want to see the Chapel of the Bones, the Roman Ruins and other sights? Will there be places open to eat at night? Thanks!
Evora on December 24th - is anything open?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 2 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 3 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 4 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 5 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 6 Porto -City Break
- 7 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 8 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 9 Prague - Tram #22
- 10 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 11 7 days in Greece
- 12 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 13 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 14 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 15 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 16 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 17 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 18 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 19 nearby cities to london
- 20 London hotel
- 21 A drive in Europe
- 22 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 23 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 24 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 25 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace