I am retired man who plans on going to England for vacation for 4 weeks every year alone. I plan on buying a holiday house in the northwest of england. I know that the uk border agency asks for a return plane ticket, but a return plane ticket back the United States can only be printed out no earlier than 24 hours before departure of the return flight back the United States. So how would I be able to prove to the UK border agency that I have a return plane ticket back to the United States? Thanks.
Evidence to the UK border agency about a return plane ticket?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where leave large suitcase in Bergen Norway
- 2 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 3 Swiss decisions
- 4 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 5 Aerofloat-safe or not?
- 6 European Quiz: Tuesday # 67 - Seaside Resorts!
- 7 Greece and Turkey
- 8 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 9 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 10 Castle/Abbey Ruins in Wales - Night Access
- 11 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 12 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 13 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 14 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 15 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 16 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 17 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 18 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 19 Trip to Russia – get the most!
- 20 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 21 Thinking of visiting Iceland in May (1st May - 10th May)
- 22 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 23 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 24 Hotel in Lisbon
- 25 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?