I am retired man who plans on going to England for vacation for 4 weeks every year alone. I plan on buying a holiday house in the northwest of england. I know that the uk border agency asks for a return plane ticket, but a return plane ticket back the United States can only be printed out no earlier than 24 hours before departure of the return flight back the United States. So how would I be able to prove to the UK border agency that I have a return plane ticket back to the United States? Thanks.
Evidence to the UK border agency about a return plane ticket?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 2 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 3 Driving from Paris to Munich
- 4 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 5 Questions for this who visited Russia!
- 6 Museums in Berlin
- 7 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 8 Burgundy for 3 nights based in Beaune
- 9 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 10 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 11 Aalsmeer, Holland Flower Market Is a Changing but...
- 12 Spain traffic tickets
- 13 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 14 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 15 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 16 Euro Trivia Quiz #10 - Martin Luther in Germany
- 17 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 18 Italy - Transportation from MXP to Rome
- 19 Skiing in France
- 20 Beware of Best and Fast Change
- 21 Looking for help on itinerary for trip to Croatia+
- 22 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 23 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 24 Hotel developments Como
- 25 The Newly Reopened Picasso Museum in Paris