I am retired man who plans on going to England for vacation for 4 weeks every year alone. I plan on buying a holiday house in the northwest of england. I know that the uk border agency asks for a return plane ticket, but a return plane ticket back the United States can only be printed out no earlier than 24 hours before departure of the return flight back the United States. So how would I be able to prove to the UK border agency that I have a return plane ticket back to the United States? Thanks.
Evidence to the UK border agency about a return plane ticket?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 2 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 3 Nice or Marseille??
- 4 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 5 Final segment: unsolicited advice for first time Portugal travellers
- 6 Rome---August and September
- 7 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 8 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 9 South of France November Trip Report
- 10 Dresden or Leipzig
- 11 Auto Rental, Frankfurt Airport
- 12 Trains in Italy
- 13 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 14 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 15 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 16 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 17 Do you want to participate to my TV report for French TV ?
- 18 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 19 Moving to Belfast
- 20 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 21 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 22 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 23 Suitable jacket for Pyrenees tour in December
- 24 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 25 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)