I am retired man who plans on going to England for vacation for 4 weeks every year alone. I plan on buying a holiday house in the northwest of england. I know that the uk border agency asks for a return plane ticket, but a return plane ticket back the United States can only be printed out no earlier than 24 hours before departure of the return flight back the United States. So how would I be able to prove to the UK border agency that I have a return plane ticket back to the United States? Thanks.
Evidence to the UK border agency about a return plane ticket?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recommendation for one day trip from Cortona for first timers
- 2 Garmisch
- 3 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 4 Base for walking in Ireland.
- 5 Take Your Geese Home When You Leave
- 6 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 7 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 8 Floating the Gorge!!!
- 9 Greek Island honeymoon
- 10 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 11 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 12 Please review ireland golf and sight seeing trip for beginning of May
- 13 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 14 Portugal with children
- 15 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 16 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 17 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 18 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 19 London & Area Itinerary Help
- 20 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 21 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 22 drive how far from GLA first day?
- 23 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 24 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 25 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One