I am retired man who plans on going to England for vacation for 4 weeks every year alone. I plan on buying a holiday house in the northwest of england. I know that the uk border agency asks for a return plane ticket, but a return plane ticket back the United States can only be printed out no earlier than 24 hours before departure of the return flight back the United States. So how would I be able to prove to the UK border agency that I have a return plane ticket back to the United States? Thanks.
Evidence to the UK border agency about a return plane ticket?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 2 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 3 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 4 Itinerary help
- 5 one-month itinerary -- what am I missing?
- 6 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 7 Things to do in/around Milan
- 8 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 9 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 10 South of Switzerland
- 11 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 12 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 13 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 14 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 15 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 16 michele_d or other visa-free ferry experts
- 17 Spanish Music
- 18 Now for the Venice hotel
- 19 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 20 Itinerary for Spain
- 21 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 22 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 23 Vienna to Padua Questions
- 24 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 25 Ireland's west coast