I am retired man who plans on going to England for vacation for 4 weeks every year alone. I plan on buying a holiday house in the northwest of england. I know that the uk border agency asks for a return plane ticket, but a return plane ticket back the United States can only be printed out no earlier than 24 hours before departure of the return flight back the United States. So how would I be able to prove to the UK border agency that I have a return plane ticket back to the United States? Thanks.
Evidence to the UK border agency about a return plane ticket?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 2 2 full days in Paris
- 3 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 4 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 5 Help with Madrid Location
- 6 Help for San Sebastian
- 7 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 8 Venice, just arrived
- 9 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 10 Central London Hotels
- 11 Flybe Airlines from Dublin to Southampton
- 12 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 13 3 days in Rome
- 14 2 Days in Rome
- 15 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 16 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 18 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
- 19 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 20 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 21 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 22 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 23 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 24 Belated Paris trip report, May 16-24 2014 part 2: the actual trip
- 25 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.