I am retired man who plans on going to England for vacation for 4 weeks every year alone. I plan on buying a holiday house in the northwest of england. I know that the uk border agency asks for a return plane ticket, but a return plane ticket back the United States can only be printed out no earlier than 24 hours before departure of the return flight back the United States. So how would I be able to prove to the UK border agency that I have a return plane ticket back to the United States? Thanks.
Evidence to the UK border agency about a return plane ticket?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 2 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 3 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 4 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 5 where to stay in Germany
- 6 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 7 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 8 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 9 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 10 Majorca - where to stay?
- 11 Basel - Day Trip
- 12 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 13 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 14 Spending money in Italy?
- 15 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 16 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 17 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 18 How to make this adventure work?
- 19 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 20 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 21 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 22 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 23 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 24 I went to Paris in June
- 25 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe