Four of us are going to Spain mid-May and are trying to arrange as much transportation as possible beforehand. We will fly into Madrid, go by train to Barcelona where we will stay a few days then back to Madrid. We want to make side trips from Madrid to Toledo and Granada. Trying to arrange travel between Madrid/Toledo/Granada seems to be a problem. We found "Railbookers" online. They book transportation, lodging and/or city tours. Has anyone had any experience with this company?
Ever used Railbookers?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moving Back Home to Travel Back Again
- 2 Lyon Arrondissements
- 3 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 4 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 5 NT in devon and cornwall
- 6 help and advice
- 7 Keeping in touch with young children while in Europe
- 8 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 9 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 10 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 11 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 12 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 13 Garmisch
- 14 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 15 Venice - things to do?
- 16 Rome to Positano
- 17 DCC on the increase?
- 18 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 19 Which 2 of these 3: Lekeitio, Getaria, and Hondarribia
- 20 Chamonix to Lyon by train or bus
- 21 Italy/ Spain in December
- 22 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 23 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 24 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 25 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions