Uh that would be the Queen, according to Cockney slang anyway - but on Jeopardy TV quiz show yesterday the question was "In London what does the baked bean refer to? And the answer was the Queen.
I happened to glimpse her in her car as she was exiting Buckingham Palace once so I have seen the baked bean and also the baked bean's eldest son, Charles - stood right next to him for several minutes at one of his unannounced stops in Edinburgh - just a handful of folks - elbow to elbow literally.
So have you seen the Baked Bean in London or other places?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 2 Confused on which train pass
- 3 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 4 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 5 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 6 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 7 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 8 Best of Norway
- 9 Bus Strike
- 10 Train up the Jungfrau
- 11 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 12 credit and debit cards
- 13 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 14 travel around Spain
- 15 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 16 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 17 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 18 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 19 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 20 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 21 Another Question re Scotland
- 22 Dalmation coast in October?
- 23 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 24 Swiss rail disruption near Luzern
- 25 Where to stay in Umbria