Has anyone done the Evan Evans one day tour from London to Brussels or Paris? I it is a Eurostar round-trip with guide for 150 pounds. My French is not too solid, and I barely survived a trip to Calais on my own year before last, so I thought the guided tour might be the thing. Any help (including alternative companies with similar packages) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Evan Evans Tour Company
- 1 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 2 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 3 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 4 I Need To Vent!
- 5 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 6 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 7 Timeshare freebies (free accomodation but you have to "partcipate" in their presentation)
- 8 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 9 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 10 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 11 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 12 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 13 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 14 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 15 Shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 16 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 17 Navigo Decouverte
- 18 What size luggage?
- 19 Planning a honeymoon in Spain - most romantic areas??
- 20 Travel in Spain
- 21 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 22 Two days in Amsterdam; bike tour
- 23 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 24 Don't slight Bruges
- 25 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square