I have been reading over this forum and there seems to be some great feedback so I wanted to post our trip ideas and see what everyone thinks.I will be In Spain 16 days (July5th-21st):
Arrive in Murcia on the morning of the 5th and drive to Valencia (museums) and stay through the 6th
Drive to Barcelona on the 6th and spend 2 nights in Barcelona (6th&7th Sagrada Familia, Güell Park and Catherdral)
-Catch a flight to Ibiza on the 8th(3pm); spend 3 nights 4 days in Ibiza (8th-11th)
-Fly into Seville on the night of the 11th by night and stay 3 nights in seville (11th-14th)
-Drive to Ronda Early morning of 14th Stay the night. On 15th by morning drive to Caminito del rey from Ronda and hike for the day and end the day in Nerja.
-Nerja 15th-17th. The 16th the beach
-17th by morning drive to Granada stay two nights (on the 18th drive to Sierra Nevada and hike)
21st Airport to Depart Spain
Is this schedule too aggressive? I feel like the driving between cities is fine, will we be spending too much time travelling and not enough time seeing things in the cities?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 2 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 3 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 4 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 5 If you had to choose one......
- 6 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 7 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 8 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
- 9 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 10 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 11 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 12 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 13 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 14 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 15 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 16 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 17 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 18 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 19 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 20 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 21 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 22 Sicily
- 23 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 24 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 25 car for four adults and four bikes