I have been reading over this forum and there seems to be some great feedback so I wanted to post our trip ideas and see what everyone thinks.I will be In Spain 16 days (July5th-21st):
Arrive in Murcia on the morning of the 5th and drive to Valencia (museums) and stay through the 6th
Drive to Barcelona on the 6th and spend 2 nights in Barcelona (6th&7th Sagrada Familia, Güell Park and Catherdral)
-Catch a flight to Ibiza on the 8th(3pm); spend 3 nights 4 days in Ibiza (8th-11th)
-Fly into Seville on the night of the 11th by night and stay 3 nights in seville (11th-14th)
-Drive to Ronda Early morning of 14th Stay the night. On 15th by morning drive to Caminito del rey from Ronda and hike for the day and end the day in Nerja.
-Nerja 15th-17th. The 16th the beach
-17th by morning drive to Granada stay two nights (on the 18th drive to Sierra Nevada and hike)
21st Airport to Depart Spain
Is this schedule too aggressive? I feel like the driving between cities is fine, will we be spending too much time travelling and not enough time seeing things in the cities?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 2 Firt time VISA applicant
- 3 Cordoba Overnight?
- 4 Beaune France
- 5 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 6 advance tickets?
- 7 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 8 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 9 38 Days in Paris
- 10 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 11 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 12 A week in Paris
- 13 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 14 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 15 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 16 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 17 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 18 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 19 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 20 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 21 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 22 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 23 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 24 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 25 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape