I have been reading over this forum and there seems to be some great feedback so I wanted to post our trip ideas and see what everyone thinks.I will be In Spain 16 days (July5th-21st):
Arrive in Murcia on the morning of the 5th and drive to Valencia (museums) and stay through the 6th
Drive to Barcelona on the 6th and spend 2 nights in Barcelona (6th&7th Sagrada Familia, Güell Park and Catherdral)
-Catch a flight to Ibiza on the 8th(3pm); spend 3 nights 4 days in Ibiza (8th-11th)
-Fly into Seville on the night of the 11th by night and stay 3 nights in seville (11th-14th)
-Drive to Ronda Early morning of 14th Stay the night. On 15th by morning drive to Caminito del rey from Ronda and hike for the day and end the day in Nerja.
-Nerja 15th-17th. The 16th the beach
-17th by morning drive to Granada stay two nights (on the 18th drive to Sierra Nevada and hike)
21st Airport to Depart Spain from MJV
Is this schedule too aggressive? I feel like the driving between cities is fine, will we be spending too much time travelling and not enough time seeing things in the cities?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 2 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 3 God Save the Queen?
- 4 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 5 Barcelona alternative
- 6 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 7 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 8 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 9 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 10 Paris to Italy
- 11 9 Days in Spain
- 12 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 13 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 14 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 15 Frankfurt to UK
- 16 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 17 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 18 Spanish Medical Providers
- 19 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 20 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 21 Iceland
- 22 Milan or Turin
- 23 Upscale Vacation Apartment Rentals in Vienna/Prague
- 24 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 25 Prague and Budapest with a 16 month old