I`m a german student and I would love to travel around Europe in summer 2014 with a friend. I most likely want to see the cities Berlin, Amsterdam, Madrid, Barcelona, Prague, Paris and Rome. We aproximately have three weeks time for that.. We're very spontaneous and just like to see as much places of interest as possible with as less costs as possible
Now, the question is how we should travel preferably. By train or by car? Tent or youth hostel? Has anyone already experienced something like that? You have any ideas what we should attend? Like Dos and Don'ts? Would be great! Looking forward to your responds Thank you!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인터넷바카라]」⊢ ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ ⊣「[【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 3 코리아카지노]」⊢ ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ ⊣「[【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 5 House Hunting in France
- 6 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 7 Ireland in April
- 8 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 9 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 10 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 11 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 12 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 15 Itinerary Tweaking
- 16 Itinerary Help
- 17 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 18 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 19 Hotel in Vienna
- 20 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 21 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 22 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 23 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 24 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 25 Amalfi Coast help