I`m a german student and I would love to travel around Europe in summer 2014 with a friend. I most likely want to see the cities Berlin, Amsterdam, Madrid, Barcelona, Prague, Paris and Rome. We aproximately have three weeks time for that.. We're very spontaneous and just like to see as much places of interest as possible with as less costs as possible
Now, the question is how we should travel preferably. By train or by car? Tent or youth hostel? Has anyone already experienced something like that? You have any ideas what we should attend? Like Dos and Don'ts? Would be great! Looking forward to your responds Thank you!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 4 Getting around London
- 5 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 6 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 7 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 8 Lake Como,Italy
- 9 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 10 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 11 Traveling in Belgium
- 12 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 13 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 14 Train travel to and from Paris
- 15 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 16 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 17 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 18 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 19 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 20 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 21 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 22 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 23 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 24 Language to use in Belgium
- 25 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)