I`m a german student and I would love to travel around Europe in summer 2014 with a friend. I most likely want to see the cities Berlin, Amsterdam, Madrid, Barcelona, Prague, Paris and Rome. We aproximately have three weeks time for that.. We're very spontaneous and just like to see as much places of interest as possible with as less costs as possible
Now, the question is how we should travel preferably. By train or by car? Tent or youth hostel? Has anyone already experienced something like that? You have any ideas what we should attend? Like Dos and Don'ts? Would be great! Looking forward to your responds Thank you!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid/Lisbon
- 2 Day trips from Florence
- 3 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 4 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 5 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 6 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 11 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 12 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 13 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 14 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 15 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 16 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 17 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 18 Relais Il Canalicchio
- 19 Oporto
- 20 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 21 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 22 Perugia
- 23 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 24 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 25 Ronda Wine/biking