We are traveling to Amsterdam and we want to go to Bruges then onto London. I.m a bit confused. I realize I need to go both ways (Ams to Bruges then Bruges to London) via Brussels but which train is better? Anyone, please?
Eurostar vs. raileurope
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 2 Has anyone rented an apartment through Honeymoon in Paris?
- 3 Cruise the River Shannon
- 4 Is Venice really dirty?
- 5 Help with England/Wales tour
- 6 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 7 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 8 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 9 Ireland or Scotland
- 10 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 11 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 12 Italy in October 2015
- 13 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 14 Italy and Croatia
- 15 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 16 Where to go in France mid July?
- 17 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 18 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 19 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 20 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 21 trip to norway
- 22 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 23 My notes on Greece 101
- 24 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 25 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire