We are traveling to Amsterdam and we want to go to Bruges then onto London. I.m a bit confused. I realize I need to go both ways (Ams to Bruges then Bruges to London) via Brussels but which train is better? Anyone, please?
Eurostar vs. raileurope
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VISA question
- 2 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 3 French Basque region
- 4 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 5 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 6 Which european city?
- 7 Italy Countryside
- 8 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 9 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 10 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 11 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 12 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 13 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 14 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 15 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 16 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 17 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 18 biking tours in Italy?
- 19 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 20 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 21 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 22 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 23 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 24 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 25 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.