I have read in several guide books that you can take the Eurostar from Rome to Florence. When I look at the Eurostar website, though, all I can find are routes from London to Paris and (I think) Brussels. I took Eurostar from London to Paris a few years ago and enjoyed it. Does Eurostar operate in Italy?
Eurostar: Rome to Florence
- 1 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 2 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 3 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 4 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 5 Help: Lake District & Yorkshire Dales
- 6 Overnight stopover in London!
- 7 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 8 To Paris and Provence in June
- 9 London for Christmas
- 10 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 11 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 12 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 13 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 14 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 15 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 16 Walking around Barcelona??
- 17 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 18 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 19 Novels set in Greece
- 20 Spain and Portugal
- 21 Three for the road
- 22 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 23 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 24 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 25 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested