I have read in several guide books that you can take the Eurostar from Rome to Florence. When I look at the Eurostar website, though, all I can find are routes from London to Paris and (I think) Brussels. I took Eurostar from London to Paris a few years ago and enjoyed it. Does Eurostar operate in Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Malta diving trip
- 2 Russia - GO or not?
- 3 Packing as Light as Possible!
- 4 Fonte Bertusi
- 5 Italy (or other country) with a baby
- 6 Paris removes Pont des Arts love locks
- 7 One day in Paris, Champagne, and somewhere between Beaune and Nice
- 8 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 9 La Roque Gageac, France in early October
- 10 The best hotel in Naples for last night in Italy!
- 11 Can you recommend a hotel in Santorini?
- 12 Help planning for 8 days Barcelona and Costa Brava.
- 13 With AT&T Passport plan, do we also need GPS or MiFi for driving/maps?
- 14 Narrowed down itinerary, but still need help finishing in Munich
- 15 Buckfast Abbey Brews Up a Brouhahah!
- 16 La Mouzaia in northeastern Paris
- 17 Transferring on Germany trains
- 18 Itinerary Paris/Provence - please provide thoughts
- 19 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 20 Pompeii, Herculaneum
- 21 home base in provence
- 22 Cotswolds: Wheatsheaf Inn, NorthLeach or Rectory, Crudwell
- 23 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 24 Where to catch bus at Glasgow Airport
- 25 Dolomiti advice please!