I have read in several guide books that you can take the Eurostar from Rome to Florence. When I look at the Eurostar website, though, all I can find are routes from London to Paris and (I think) Brussels. I took Eurostar from London to Paris a few years ago and enjoyed it. Does Eurostar operate in Italy?
Eurostar: Rome to Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 2 Question re. ToT Montserrat Ticket for day trip
- 3 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 4 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 5 Europe in 21 days
- 6 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 7 Spain Questions
- 8 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 9 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 10 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 11 Avignon to London?
- 12 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 13 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 14 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 15 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 16 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 17 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 18 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 19 one last portugal car rental question
- 20 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 21 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 22 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 23 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 24 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 25 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?