I have read in several guide books that you can take the Eurostar from Rome to Florence. When I look at the Eurostar website, though, all I can find are routes from London to Paris and (I think) Brussels. I took Eurostar from London to Paris a few years ago and enjoyed it. Does Eurostar operate in Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생중계카지노•• 吉━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••吉 생중계카지노
- 2 Bavaria in August
- 3 Train Question
- 4 What clothes?
- 5 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 6 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 7 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 8 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 9 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 10 2 weeks in Southern Italy
- 11 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 12 Short trip to Athens and Santorini. Ideas welcomed
- 13 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 14 Stay in Saronno to see Como and Milan?
- 15 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 16 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 17 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 18 GPS vs Google Maps
- 19 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 20 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 21 10 nights in France
- 22 Questions about Italy again
- 23 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 24 Question about Hostels in Europe during the summer
- 25 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)