We will be in London ( near Piccadilly) for 7 days in June. We are considering a one day trip to Paris. Is it doable? What station do we get the Eurostar? What station does it arrive in?
Eurostar London/Paris. Worth it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 2 driving from Barcelona to Venice by car
- 3 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 4 Favorite things to do in London
- 5 Interested In Coach Passes
- 6 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 7 3 days in Bordeaux
- 8 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 9 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 10 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 11 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 12 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 13 4 days in lake region
- 14 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 15 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 16 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 17 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 18 7 countries in a month
- 19 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 20 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia
- 21 Strasbourg restaurant recommendations
- 22 A taste of Norway: Bergen and the fjords for four day
- 23 Tipping in the UK
- 24 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 25 Traffic Violation from Italy