I am planning to travel to Europe in May.
I want to fly into London since I can stay for 6 months on my US passport.
What happens if I leave the UK to travel to the european mainland? I would like
to take the Eurostar from Pacreas Station to Brussels Midi.
What happens with my 6 months visa? Will it still be valid while I travel through
other european countries?
Or is there passport controls in Belgium where I will get the usual 90 days travel visa?
Eurostar London - Brussels
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 2 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 3 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 4 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 5 Food in Paris-Dining out
- 6 10 days in England
- 7 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 8 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 9 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 10 Visit to Bath and London england
- 11 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 12 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 13 Itinerey help for 4 weeks trip to Germany for July of 2015
- 14 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 15 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 16 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 17 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 18 month's stay in Italy
- 19 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 20 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 21 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 22 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 23 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 24 Help with trip to St Petersburg
- 25 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?