I am planning to travel to Europe in May.
I want to fly into London since I can stay for 6 months on my US passport.
What happens if I leave the UK to travel to the european mainland? I would like
to take the Eurostar from Pacreas Station to Brussels Midi.
What happens with my 6 months visa? Will it still be valid while I travel through
other european countries?
Or is there passport controls in Belgium where I will get the usual 90 days travel visa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 2 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 3 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 4 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 5 SNCF - low price for summer
- 6 Trip in September
- 7 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 8 Prague tour guide Ron Hoffberg
- 9 Light weight small converter?
- 10 Dublin and Northern Ireland with public transportation
- 11 Short Visit to Munich for the Christmas markets
- 12 favorite app for converting US $$
- 13 Positano Surprise
- 14 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 15 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 16 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 17 Best of Norway
- 18 Escorted tours Norway
- 19 Munich Hotel Location
- 20 Small towns not too near Paris
- 21 Car rental help in Sicily
- 22 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 23 Help with basic itinerary
- 24 Wake Up Mods
- 25 Scandinavia Itinerary help!