I am planning to travel to Europe in May.
I want to fly into London since I can stay for 6 months on my US passport.
What happens if I leave the UK to travel to the european mainland? I would like
to take the Eurostar from Pacreas Station to Brussels Midi.
What happens with my 6 months visa? Will it still be valid while I travel through
other european countries?
Or is there passport controls in Belgium where I will get the usual 90 days travel visa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 2 Paris in July - side trip to South of France
- 3 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 4 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 5 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 6 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 7 Classical Music in Milan
- 8 Italy/Switzerland in the fall
- 9 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 10 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 11 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 12 Athens hotel with - you guessed it - view of the Acropolis
- 13 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 14 Pousadas in Portugal
- 15 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 16 Antiques shopping Rome
- 17 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 18 Scotland Trip Planning
- 19 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 20 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 21 Paris food tours?
- 22 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 23 Lisbon Rental Car Pickup Location
- 24 Lake Maggiore
- 25 Sankt Goar to Cologne