I am planning to travel to Europe in May.
I want to fly into London since I can stay for 6 months on my US passport.
What happens if I leave the UK to travel to the european mainland? I would like
to take the Eurostar from Pacreas Station to Brussels Midi.
What happens with my 6 months visa? Will it still be valid while I travel through
other european countries?
Or is there passport controls in Belgium where I will get the usual 90 days travel visa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 2 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 3 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 4 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 5 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 6 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 7 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 8 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 9 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 10 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 11 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 12 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 13 2017 Easter in Italy
- 14 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 15 Towersey, London
- 16 Croatia transportation question.
- 17 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 18 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 19 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 20 Westerplatte
- 21 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 22 Cutback on Spain trip
- 23 Bernina Express mid-March
- 24 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 25 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!