I am planning to travel to Europe in May.
I want to fly into London since I can stay for 6 months on my US passport.
What happens if I leave the UK to travel to the european mainland? I would like
to take the Eurostar from Pacreas Station to Brussels Midi.
What happens with my 6 months visa? Will it still be valid while I travel through
other european countries?
Or is there passport controls in Belgium where I will get the usual 90 days travel visa?
Eurostar London - Brussels
- 1 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 2 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 5 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 6 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 7 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 8 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 9 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 10 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 11 7 days in Andalucia
- 12 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 13 Euro Train
- 14 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 15 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 16 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 17 London for Christmas
- 18 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 19 Belgium
- 20 Navigo Decouverte
- 21 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 22 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 23 More help with housing in Puglia
- 24 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 25 15 days in Europe,