I am planning to travel to Europe in May.
I want to fly into London since I can stay for 6 months on my US passport.
What happens if I leave the UK to travel to the european mainland? I would like
to take the Eurostar from Pacreas Station to Brussels Midi.
What happens with my 6 months visa? Will it still be valid while I travel through
other european countries?
Or is there passport controls in Belgium where I will get the usual 90 days travel visa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Trip suggestion
- 4 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 5 Spain in July
- 6 Back from Paris
- 7 Summer Travel order
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 9 LIsbon
- 10 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 11 Corfu
- 12 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 13 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 14 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 15 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 16 International Flight Question
- 17 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 18 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 19 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 20 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 21 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 22 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 23 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 24 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 25 Dijon in December!