I am planning to travel to Europe in May.
I want to fly into London since I can stay for 6 months on my US passport.
What happens if I leave the UK to travel to the european mainland? I would like
to take the Eurostar from Pacreas Station to Brussels Midi.
What happens with my 6 months visa? Will it still be valid while I travel through
other european countries?
Or is there passport controls in Belgium where I will get the usual 90 days travel visa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 2 monograms vacation tours
- 3 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 4 UK - Coronation Street Goes to 6 Days a Week...
- 5 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 6 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 7 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 8 Stu Tower
- 9 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 10 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 11 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 12 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 13 Crete Holiday
- 14 skopsko beer and shopsko salad. my week in macedonia
- 15 6 Days in Italy
- 16 two weeks in England including a mini Fodor get together
- 17 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 18 Advice on Taxis vs Transfers in Santorini
- 19 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 20 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 21 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 22 Have Toddler, Will Travel
- 23 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 24 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 25 Single Female Traveler in Italy