I am planning to travel to Europe in May.
I want to fly into London since I can stay for 6 months on my US passport.
What happens if I leave the UK to travel to the european mainland? I would like
to take the Eurostar from Pacreas Station to Brussels Midi.
What happens with my 6 months visa? Will it still be valid while I travel through
other european countries?
Or is there passport controls in Belgium where I will get the usual 90 days travel visa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 2 currency
- 3 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 4 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 5 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 6 T Mobile Does it Again
- 7 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 8 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 9 IN EUROPE - EPISODE THREE - KARLOVY VARY, DRESDEN
- 10 IN EUROPE - EPISODE THREE - KARLOVY VARY, DRESDEN
- 11 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 12 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 13 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 14 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 15 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 16 Sardinia Italian's paradise
- 17 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 18 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 19 Reflections on our Trip to Barcelona, Languedoc, Dordogne and Paris
- 20 want to use Iphone in UK and Italy
- 21 Three days in Istanbul in August
- 22 European Championship
- 23 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 24 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 25 Italy by car