I am planning to travel to Europe in May.
I want to fly into London since I can stay for 6 months on my US passport.
What happens if I leave the UK to travel to the european mainland? I would like
to take the Eurostar from Pacreas Station to Brussels Midi.
What happens with my 6 months visa? Will it still be valid while I travel through
other european countries?
Or is there passport controls in Belgium where I will get the usual 90 days travel visa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taking wine home from France
- 2 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 3 Palace of the Popes
- 4 How Many Miles Do You Need for That Free Flight?
- 5 Why should I go to Norway in Oct?
- 6 Getting to the Latin Quarter from Moulin Rouge
- 7 Stockholm (ARN) airport transportation to Ship Port
- 8 Hotel recommendation - Frankfurt Airport
- 9 Stockholm hotels
- 10 Naples & Amalfi Coast
- 11 Costa Brava on way Girona to Barcelona
- 12 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 13 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 14 One Week France, Mid Oct, after Paris
- 15 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 16 Avignon
- 17 Booking through conciergerie.com
- 18 Trip Report: a Week at Italian School in Verona
- 19 Getting to Giverny
- 20 Lisbon/San Sebastian/Barcelona questions
- 21 booking the train from Pompeii to Rome
- 22 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 23 Ireland, Sardinia YAY!! Need suggestions please...
- 24 Mother Daughter UK (long awaited) trip
- 25 DW, DD6, DD4, and me to Greece!!! Yippeeee.