I am planning to travel to Europe in May.
I want to fly into London since I can stay for 6 months on my US passport.
What happens if I leave the UK to travel to the european mainland? I would like
to take the Eurostar from Pacreas Station to Brussels Midi.
What happens with my 6 months visa? Will it still be valid while I travel through
other european countries?
Or is there passport controls in Belgium where I will get the usual 90 days travel visa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: a Douro river cruise and Porto
- 2 12 days europe
- 3 Day Trips out of Portland, Dorset
- 4 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 5 GD Designs Rochdale Reviews (30)
- 6 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 7 Rail pass question
- 8 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 9 Convents in Venice
- 10 cell phone companys
- 11 Itinerary Help B&Bs
- 12 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 13 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 14 3 days to spend in europe
- 15 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 16 Berlin restaurant recs
- 17 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 18 Ravello to Paestum
- 19 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 20 Renting bed linens and towels
- 21 Hike from Muotta Naluns
- 22 Pre-paid International Calling Cards
- 23 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 24 Amalfi coast
- 25 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall