I am planning to travel to Europe in May.
I want to fly into London since I can stay for 6 months on my US passport.
What happens if I leave the UK to travel to the european mainland? I would like
to take the Eurostar from Pacreas Station to Brussels Midi.
What happens with my 6 months visa? Will it still be valid while I travel through
other european countries?
Or is there passport controls in Belgium where I will get the usual 90 days travel visa?
Eurostar London - Brussels
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 2 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 3 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 4 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 5 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 6 A Sardinia trip report
- 7 Granada
- 8 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 9 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 10 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 11 All Set To Go!!
- 12 First time to Switzerland
- 13 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 14 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 15 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 16 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 17 Eastern Europe
- 18 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 19 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 20 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 21 Switzerland help...?
- 22 Base for a Week in Normandy or Brittany in July
- 23 Airport ATMs
- 24 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 25 London to Paris by train