I am planning to travel to Europe in May.
I want to fly into London since I can stay for 6 months on my US passport.
What happens if I leave the UK to travel to the european mainland? I would like
to take the Eurostar from Pacreas Station to Brussels Midi.
What happens with my 6 months visa? Will it still be valid while I travel through
other european countries?
Or is there passport controls in Belgium where I will get the usual 90 days travel visa?
Eurostar London - Brussels
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 2 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 3 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 4 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 5 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 6 UK for 12 days !
- 7 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 8 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 9 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 10 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 11 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 Italy and Croatia 28 days
- 14 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 15 Vienne or Lyon and then onward to Nice
- 16 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 17 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 18 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 19 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 20 Travel with Teens
- 21 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 22 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 23 Snowboarding in Poland
- 24 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 25 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?