Any suggestions on how many euros we should take for an 8 day trip to florence and Rome.
Hotels are paid for with cc. We will be using cc pretty much but want cash as well. Prefer not to use cash machines so we want to bring the euros with us.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Viking Sites
- 2 London with Teens Trip Report
- 3 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 4 Ex-pats with young kids
- 5 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 6 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 7 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 8 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 9 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 10 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 11 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 12 Hotels in Turin
- 13 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Rome? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 14 Romania: Putting together a 7-day itinerary
- 15 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 16 Help on ancient history route
- 17 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 18 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 19 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 20 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 21 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 22 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 23 Greece
- 24 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 25 Paris advice with kids