Any suggestions on how many euros we should take for an 8 day trip to florence and Rome.
Hotels are paid for with cc. We will be using cc pretty much but want cash as well. Prefer not to use cash machines so we want to bring the euros with us.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 2 Barcelona completely overrated
- 3 Small foodie tours in Bologna
- 4 Where will Britain go?
- 5 suggestions needed: Seville--> Cadiz/Conil/...
- 6 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 7 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 8 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 9 Budapest on a budget
- 10 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 11 Where to stay in London
- 12 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 13 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 14 Europe Destination with kids?
- 15 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 16 Puglia; hate to leave it but how to get back to Toronto
- 17 Medieval festival of Pierrefonds
- 18 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 19 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 20 Need help - Interlaken OR Zermatt / St.Martiz to spend time
- 21 Day trips on Irish Rail from Dublin?
- 22 4 days to explore, Vienna, Munich, or Berlin?
- 23 Italy Itinerary - Puglia, Rome and ?
- 24 Switzerland Trip with Toddler in October
- 25 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes