I'm travelling from India...and while exchanging Currency to Euros, i received some Euros where somebody has scribbled something/ written down some no. / has written initials etc.. etc...
Just want to know whether such euros will be accepted at shops/ restaurants/ trains etc...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 God Save the Queen?
- 2 Milan or Turin
- 3 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 4 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 5 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 6 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 7 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 8 9 Days in Spain
- 9 Paris to Italy
- 10 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 11 Iceland early december visit
- 12 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 13 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 14 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 15 Spanish Medical Providers
- 16 Italy Car Scam
- 17 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 18 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 19 Barcelona alternative
- 20 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 21 Frankfurt to UK
- 22 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 23 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 24 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 25 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)