I'm travelling from India...and while exchanging Currency to Euros, i received some Euros where somebody has scribbled something/ written down some no. / has written initials etc.. etc...
Just want to know whether such euros will be accepted at shops/ restaurants/ trains etc...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 2 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 3 Uffizi Phone Number
- 4 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 6 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 7 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 8 Cordoba Overnight?
- 9 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 10 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 11 Need Information about French Alps
- 12 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 13 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 14 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 15 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 16 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 17 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 18 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 19 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 20 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 21 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 22 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 23 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 24 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 25 Trip to Rome