I'm travelling from India...and while exchanging Currency to Euros, i received some Euros where somebody has scribbled something/ written down some no. / has written initials etc.. etc...
Just want to know whether such euros will be accepted at shops/ restaurants/ trains etc...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 2 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 3 Dijon RAVE - My Home in Dijon
- 4 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 5 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 6 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 7 Rome Advice?
- 8 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 9 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 10 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 11 Cornwall Advice
- 12 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 13 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 14 "Never Mind"
- 15 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 16 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 17 2 Weeks In and out of Paris...Itinerary Help?
- 18 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 19 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 20 Our Itinerary for 25 Days in Portugal
- 21 Killarney
- 22 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 23 Florence Travel Guide
- 24 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 25 Connecting flight time in Europe