I'm travelling from India...and while exchanging Currency to Euros, i received some Euros where somebody has scribbled something/ written down some no. / has written initials etc.. etc...
Just want to know whether such euros will be accepted at shops/ restaurants/ trains etc...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 2 Eurostar London to Avignon Thru Trains Start June 28!
- 3 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 4 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 5 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 6 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 7 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 8 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 9 italy
- 10 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 11 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 12 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 13 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 14 What still confounds you about travel?
- 15 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 16 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 17 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 18 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 19 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 20 Chip but no PIN
- 21 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 22 Madrid and London
- 23 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 24 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 25 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich