I have two different quotes from the two websites and wondered which one was the most recommended. Also how far in advance do I need to book for a reserved seat? A week? Longer?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 2 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 3 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 4 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 5 One Way... trust or bust?
- 6 Portugal trains
- 7 Rome to Cascia - is it better by train or bus?
- 8 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 9 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 10 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 11 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 12 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 13 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?
- 14 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 15 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 16 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 17 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 18 How best to spend a long day in Warnemunde
- 19 Walking GPS?
- 20 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 21 Cost of Van from CDG
- 22 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 23 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 24 Has anyone used AtlasChoice for a car rental?
- 25 Girls trip - Lisbon