I have two different quotes from the two websites and wondered which one was the most recommended. Also how far in advance do I need to book for a reserved seat? A week? Longer?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 2 UK train question
- 3 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 4 Advance purchase tickets for Seville??
- 5 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 6 Umbria and Piedmont
- 7 Norway Fjords
- 8 I need a practice room! (piano)
- 9 My niece wants a one week student tour
- 10 5 day home base between Venice and Florence with Teenage boys?
- 11 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 12 Train/rental car questions Milan-Bolzano
- 13 Bootcut jeans
- 14 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 15 Car and Driver in Italy
- 16 London Itinerary - Late Summer
- 17 Road tripping: Isle of Skye to London
- 18 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 19 3 Days in the Black Forest
- 20 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 21 Dijon: The Best/Most Memorable In Your Opinion
- 22 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 23 Car rental insurance woes
- 24 Possible itinerary - thoughts?
- 25 Where to spend how much time in Belgium