I have two different quotes from the two websites and wondered which one was the most recommended. Also how far in advance do I need to book for a reserved seat? A week? Longer?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How the kids age calculated
- 2 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 3 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 4 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 5 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 6 Firt time VISA applicant
- 7 Uffizi Phone Number
- 8 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 9 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 10 Aix Provence
- 11 Sintra
- 12 Cordoba Overnight?
- 13 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 14 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 15 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 16 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 17 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 18 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 19 Murren to Prague
- 20 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 21 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 22 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 23 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 24 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 25 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017