I have two different quotes from the two websites and wondered which one was the most recommended. Also how far in advance do I need to book for a reserved seat? A week? Longer?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 2 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 3 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 4 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 5 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 6 Kroller-Muller Museum
- 7 Les Invalides Night Show
- 8 limousine services - milan - rome
- 9 Shorts in South of France?
- 10 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 11 Taxi from Linate to lecco
- 12 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 13 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 14 Camogli and surrounds
- 15 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 16 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 17 2 days in Florence
- 18 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 20 Tinos , Naxos and other islands
- 21 Tinos , Naxos and other islands
- 22 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 23 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 24 Shuttle service from Munich to Prague
- 25 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto