I'm leaving on sunday for 5 bordering countries, starting in Spain. I cannot understand the passes. are they only for travel the day you go to the countries, or can I use them for day trips and city hopping?? Very confused? Please help, thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 2 2 nights in Venice - what restaurants should we not miss?
- 3 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 4 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 5 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 6 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 7 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 8 Interested In Coach Passes
- 9 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 10 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 11 Pisa or Siena?
- 12 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 13 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 14 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 15 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between
- 16 Germany with friends who have never been there
- 17 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 18 Avignon to London?
- 19 Amsterdam: Recommendations on places to visit and eat
- 20 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 21 Another Maitai Pre-Adventure Conundrum
- 22 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 23 taxi line at FCO airport
- 24 Barcelona itinerary- please help
- 25 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?