My husband and I are visiting Europe for the first time for our honeymoon.
We are thinking of starting in Nice and visiting the following:
Nice (3 days)
Cinque Terre (3 days)
Florence/Tuscany (4 days)
Venice (2 days).
We are not sure if it's best to get a EuroRail for Italy, but since Nice is in France should we just do tickets and we are taking 4-5 major train trips at most...
What would be the wisest option? Please help!!
We plan on doing a lot of walking and only trains/buses- no car rental.
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노블랙썬■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■아시안카지노ネ아시안카지노
- 2 성인신천지 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 3 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 4 asdfasdf
- 5 Transportation
- 6 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 7 4 days in Provence in early June
- 8 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 9 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 10 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 11 Leather goods in Florence
- 12 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 13 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 14 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 15 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 16 France Itinerary Advice
- 17 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 18 dinner jackets
- 19 Trip to Rome
- 20 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 21 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 22 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 23 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 24 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 25 SPB White Nights boat tours