My husband and I are visiting Europe for the first time for our honeymoon.
We are thinking of starting in Nice and visiting the following:
Nice (3 days)
Cinque Terre (3 days)
Florence/Tuscany (4 days)
Venice (2 days).
We are not sure if it's best to get a EuroRail for Italy, but since Nice is in France should we just do tickets and we are taking 4-5 major train trips at most...
What would be the wisest option? Please help!!
We plan on doing a lot of walking and only trains/buses- no car rental.
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EPSON@ printer Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech c*Are 22/7
- 2 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 3 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 4 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 5 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 6 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 7 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 8 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 9 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 10 Maximizing Norway time
- 11 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 12 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 13 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 14 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 15 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 16 Hiking in Switzerland
- 17 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 18 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 19 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 20 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 21 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 22 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 23 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 24 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 25 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy