My husband and I are visiting Europe for the first time for our honeymoon.
We are thinking of starting in Nice and visiting the following:
Nice (3 days)
Cinque Terre (3 days)
Florence/Tuscany (4 days)
Venice (2 days).
We are not sure if it's best to get a EuroRail for Italy, but since Nice is in France should we just do tickets and we are taking 4-5 major train trips at most...
What would be the wisest option? Please help!!
We plan on doing a lot of walking and only trains/buses- no car rental.
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 2 Pre-Bookings in London?
- 3 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 4 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 5 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 6 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 7 help with Italy itinerary
- 8 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 9 Capri in July
- 10 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 11 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 12 Venice
- 13 London 2For1 question
- 14 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 15 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 16 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 17 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 18 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 19 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 20 Porto and vicinity
- 21 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 22 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 23 Norway fjord
- 24 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 25 7 days in Greece