Interesting article in today's NYTimes about what towers claim to lean the most in Europe - seems a battle between some German towns and St Moritz, now that the Leaning Tower of Pisa leans less after a recently straightening of sorts.
Ah the Leaning Tower of St Moritz!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Things to do in Brussels
- 2 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 3 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 4 K-Day
- 5 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 6 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 7 UK Visa Help
- 8 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 9 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 10 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 11 Spain in December
- 12 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 13 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 14 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 15 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 16 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 17 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 18 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 19 Cell Phone Question
- 20 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 21 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 22 Greek Islands (small)
- 23 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 24 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 25 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?