I am taking a month-long trip to Europe,firstly flying into London(I have a small lecture to do whilst there).
Afterwards, I would like to get to Rome (flying London to Rome?). After spending 3 nights in Rome, driving onto Florence and staying in outlying area avoiding the ZTL's. And spending 5 nights there, during which, taking day trips out to Pisa, Cinque Terre and Siena (poss). Then onto Milan and Lake Como resting there about 4-5 nights, taking day trips to the other Lakes and poss up north to the Dolomites. Then a change of pace of driving to Austria(I plan to purchase the sticker for the car) and staying Innsbruck a couple of nights(I have left that option open as to whether not I will do that, or just drive somewhere else during that time like Balzano, Verona,etc) and then driving back down, this time ending up in Venice (ditching the car at the Venice airport, before taking the bus or train to the city). From Venice, an overnight train voyage to Paris (where I intend to stay for the week and just live life like a local). Then I fly out of Paris.
This is all tentative and subject to change due to my whim.
I have been to London, Paris,Florence, and Innsbruck on a prior trip about a decade ago. I know this is alot of ground to cover. I have always try to re-do prior trips and add a new place or places to enjoy. I have also been on a train and just have gotten off when it suited me (that's when I discovered the wonderful laid-back life of Lugano, Switzerland) . I am also an obsessed planner of what to do and where to stay, so it doesn't feel like I'm missing out on anything. I love going to museums and have a great pair of walking shoes. I love driving and being in a car and the freedom that comes with that. I will purchase a toll pass for Italy so that I won't need to have worry about having to pay the tolls.I am already have an application ready for an International DL. I will be traveling solo.
So that being said, I was wondering if anyone else has a better flow or opinion about the itinerary. The only "must" is that I am flying into London and leaving from Paris. Everything esle is up for change.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라사이트『ＮＦＰ３４』。『ＣＯＭ』카지노바카라게임く
- 2 바카라사이트『ＮＦＰ３４』。『ＣＯＭ』카지노바카라게임く
- 3 강원랜드하는곳『ＲＳＰ４２』。『ＣＯＭ』검빛경마
- 4 강원랜드이기는방법『ＲＳＰ４２』。『ＣＯＭ』안전카지노
- 5 블랙잭고수『ＲＳＰ４２』。『ＣＯＭ』카지노게임룰
- 6 블랙잭시스템배팅『ＲＳＰ４２』。『ＣＯＭ』룰렛배팅방법
- 7 블랙잭시스템배팅『ＲＳＰ４２』。『ＣＯＭ』룰렛배팅방법
- 8 바카라방법『ＮＦＰ３４』。『ＣＯＭ』온라인경마사이트る
- 9 바카라주소『ＮＦＰ３４』。『ＣＯＭ』블랙잭하는법ゐ
- 10 카지노뷰주소『ＮＦＰ３４』。『ＣＯＭ』바카라주소い
- 11 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 12 블랙잭전략『ＲＳＰ４２』。『ＣＯＭ』실전바카라
- 13 마카오카지노『ＲＳＰ４２』。『ＣＯＭ』바카라승률
- 14 블랙잭게임설명『ＲＳＰ４２』。『ＣＯＭ』바카라규칙
- 15 블랙잭게임룰『ＲＳＰ４２』。『ＣＯＭ』실시간바카라
- 16 실전카지노『ＲＳＰ４２』。『ＣＯＭ』블랙잭잘하는법
- 17 카지노뷰『ＮＦＰ３４』。『ＣＯＭ』정선바카라ま
- 18 리얼카지노주소『ＮＦＰ３４』。『ＣＯＭ』블랙잭하는곳ぢ
- 19 안전사다리사이트『ＮＦＰ３４』。『ＣＯＭ』룰렛추천ぇ
- 20 안전카지노사이트『ＮＦＰ３４』。『ＣＯＭ』바카라군단ん
- 21 안전바카라사이트『ＮＦＰ３４』。『ＣＯＭ』카지노방식ざ
- 22 안전바카라사이트『ＮＦＰ３４』。『ＣＯＭ』카지노방식ざ
- 23 실전바카라『ＲＳＰ４２』。『ＣＯＭ』강원랜드호텔
- 24 블랙잭추천『ＲＳＰ４２』。『ＣＯＭ』안전바카라사이트
- 25 블랙잭방식『ＲＳＰ４２』。『ＣＯＭ』블랙잭하는법