I am having a hard time planing a summer vacation due to high cost of airfare to Europe. I found this website in Kayak under deals, but am a little nervous about using an unfamiliar website. I trust Fodorites to give me some good indications about they're reliability. Thank you all for helping me.
Europeandestinations.com, anyone familiar with them?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Interested In Coach Passes
- 2 Could someone help me identifie this chateau in Belgium
- 3 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 4 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 5 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 6 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 7 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 8 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 9 Getting about, CAR? 21 y/o
- 10 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 11 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 12 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 13 Tipping in the UK
- 14 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 15 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 16 France in October
- 17 Paris to Provence in 3 days ideas?
- 18 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 19 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 20 Discount Card and itinerary for London for family of 4
- 21 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 22 driving from Barcelona to Venice by car
- 23 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 24 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 25 Europe in December for 10 days