I am having a hard time planing a summer vacation due to high cost of airfare to Europe. I found this website in Kayak under deals, but am a little nervous about using an unfamiliar website. I trust Fodorites to give me some good indications about they're reliability. Thank you all for helping me.
Europeandestinations.com, anyone familiar with them?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cell phones in Ireland
- 2 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 3 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 4 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 5 Carry on luggage only with a family travelling to Europe?
- 6 Touring Dover Castle
- 7 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 8 Madrid and London
- 9 Riverboat Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 10 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 11 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 12 7 Nights in Paris
- 13 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 14 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 15 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 16 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 17 3 weeks in Europe
- 18 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 19 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 20 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 21 London - Site List Triage -
- 22 'Non war cemetery' Allied war graves in France (and elsewhere)
- 23 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 24 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 25 What to wear