I am having a hard time planing a summer vacation due to high cost of airfare to Europe. I found this website in Kayak under deals, but am a little nervous about using an unfamiliar website. I trust Fodorites to give me some good indications about they're reliability. Thank you all for helping me.
Europeandestinations.com, anyone familiar with them?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 2 Garmisch
- 3 Make a Visit to Italy This Summer
- 4 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 5 Venice - things to do?
- 6 Rome to Positano
- 7 DCC on the increase?
- 8 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 9 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 10 Which 2 of these 3: Lekeitio, Getaria, and Hondarribia
- 11 Chamonix to Lyon by train or bus
- 12 Italy/ Spain in December
- 13 NT in devon and cornwall
- 14 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 15 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 16 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 17 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 18 help and advice
- 19 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 20 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 21 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 22 Lyon Arrondissements
- 23 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 24 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 25 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence