I am having a hard time planing a summer vacation due to high cost of airfare to Europe. I found this website in Kayak under deals, but am a little nervous about using an unfamiliar website. I trust Fodorites to give me some good indications about they're reliability. Thank you all for helping me.
Europeandestinations.com, anyone familiar with them?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 2 Olive Oil
- 3 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 4 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 5 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 6 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 7 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 8 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 9 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 10 Transport Advice - Heathrow to Kings Cross St/Clink78
- 11 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 12 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 13 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 14 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 15 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 16 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 17 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 18 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 19 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 20 3 Months in Europe (25 April - 24 July 2015)
- 21 Italian itinerary ~ 28 days - review and assistance
- 22 Transports in Santorini
- 23 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 24 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014
- 25 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns