I am having a hard time planing a summer vacation due to high cost of airfare to Europe. I found this website in Kayak under deals, but am a little nervous about using an unfamiliar website. I trust Fodorites to give me some good indications about they're reliability. Thank you all for helping me.
Europeandestinations.com, anyone familiar with them?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Giverny in early October?
- 2 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 3 Air France strike
- 4 Voltage in UK and France
- 5 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 6 Two Days in Prague
- 7 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 8 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 9 Schengen Visa
- 10 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 11 Alterations to night trains routes
- 12 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 13 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 14 london in 2.5 days
- 15 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 16 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 17 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 18 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 19 London GTG late September?
- 20 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 21 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 22 Florence Hotel Advice
- 23 Escargot
- 24 Montreuil, Rue Colbert
- 25 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal