I am having a hard time planing a summer vacation due to high cost of airfare to Europe. I found this website in Kayak under deals, but am a little nervous about using an unfamiliar website. I trust Fodorites to give me some good indications about they're reliability. Thank you all for helping me.
Europeandestinations.com, anyone familiar with them?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 2 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 3 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 4 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 5 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 6 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 7 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 8 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 9 9 days in turkey
- 10 Burg Eltz
- 11 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 12 Germany-berlin marathon
- 13 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 14 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 15 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 16 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 17 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 18 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 19 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 20 itinerary help
- 21 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 22 Nice Video about Poland
- 23 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 24 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 25 Reims for a day