I am having a hard time planing a summer vacation due to high cost of airfare to Europe. I found this website in Kayak under deals, but am a little nervous about using an unfamiliar website. I trust Fodorites to give me some good indications about they're reliability. Thank you all for helping me.
Europeandestinations.com, anyone familiar with them?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 2 Paris on Palm Sunday and Easter
- 3 Any experience on Hotel London in Milan
- 4 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 5 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 6 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 7 European Quiz # 62 ( Wednesday)
- 8 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 9 Luxury romantic hotel to stay in Sardinia?
- 10 Positano in high season???
- 11 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 12 Luggage storage in Orvieto?
- 13 Two days in Dublin
- 14 Breakfast in Tuscany - any options other than pastry & coffee?
- 15 London and Paris Feb 2015
- 16 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 17 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 18 Baden Wurttembeg for 2 weeks or 1 week?
- 19 Aerofloat-safe or not?
- 20 buying souviners and art
- 21 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 22 Tax refund in France
- 23 4 week itinerary for German - France - Italy ...too much?
- 24 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 25 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015