I am having a hard time planing a summer vacation due to high cost of airfare to Europe. I found this website in Kayak under deals, but am a little nervous about using an unfamiliar website. I trust Fodorites to give me some good indications about they're reliability. Thank you all for helping me.
Europeandestinations.com, anyone familiar with them?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 2 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 3 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 4 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 5 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 6 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 7 Italy in October
- 8 New Micheline star restaurants in Madrid and elsewhere in Spain & Portugal
- 9 Ugh, plane ticket prices
- 10 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 11 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 12 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 13 3 weeks in Sicily
- 14 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 15 Seville - Easter weekend - Delays? Crowds?
- 16 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 17 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 18 Which West & East European Countries give the best bang for the buck?
- 19 Please help! 3weeks Europe Holiday Itinerary holiday
- 20 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 21 Dollhouse furniture
- 22 Best Way To Pay For the Tube
- 23 Help with a short post-cruise stay in (potentially) Sorrento
- 24 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 25 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014