I am having a hard time planing a summer vacation due to high cost of airfare to Europe. I found this website in Kayak under deals, but am a little nervous about using an unfamiliar website. I trust Fodorites to give me some good indications about they're reliability. Thank you all for helping me.
Europeandestinations.com, anyone familiar with them?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 2 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 3 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 4 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 5 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 6 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 7 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 8 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 9 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 10 things in Rhonda
- 11 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 12 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 13 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 14 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 15 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 16 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 17 Northern Spain literature
- 18 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 19 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 20 10 days in England
- 21 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 22 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 23 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 24 Croatia itinerary
- 25 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!