I am twenty years old and I'll be doing my upcoming fall semester in Limerick, Ireland (September-December). After my study abroad I planned on staying in Europe until the beginning of my spring term in the state's. Giving me about a whole month in Europe.
I understand December-January traveling isn't ideal but I think I'll be able to make the best of it.
I was wondering what people would recommend as far as winter in Europe traveling goes? I've been once before to Germany in the summer. There's nothing specific I want to do I just want to be there.
If anyone has any weekend trips from Southwest Ireland that would be nice too!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 2 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 3 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 4 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 5 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 6 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 7 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 8 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 9 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 10 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 11 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 12 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 13 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 14 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 15 "Never Mind"
- 16 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 17 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 18 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 19 Via del Sale, Italy
- 20 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 21 Nafplio to Hydra
- 22 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 23 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 24 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 25 Prague itinerary advice