I am twenty years old and I'll be doing my upcoming fall semester in Limerick, Ireland (September-December). After my study abroad I planned on staying in Europe until the beginning of my spring term in the state's. Giving me about a whole month in Europe.
I understand December-January traveling isn't ideal but I think I'll be able to make the best of it.
I was wondering what people would recommend as far as winter in Europe traveling goes? I've been once before to Germany in the summer. There's nothing specific I want to do I just want to be there.
If anyone has any weekend trips from Southwest Ireland that would be nice too!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 2 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 3 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 4 Skye to Edinburgh
- 5 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 6 Exchange: pros & cons?
- 7 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 8 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 9 Flat in London
- 10 Trip to Rome
- 11 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 12 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 13 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 14 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 15 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 16 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 17 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 18 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 19 Paris Navigo weekly Pass
- 20 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 21 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 22 One night in Rome
- 23 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 24 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 25 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162