We'd like to take a family vacation with our 6 month old and 3.5 year old to Europe. We typically go for 17 days in July/August or October and average 3 nights per stop.
What itineraries do you recommend? Holland, Belgium, Southern Spain, France, and Southern Italy are out due to prior travel.
Thank you in advance for sharing your ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chamonix to Paris
- 2 Scotland and London 21 days
- 3 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 4 Rome to venice
- 5 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 6 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 7 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 8 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 9 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 10 Rome-Itinerary
- 11 Ireland itinerary help please
- 12 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 13 help with Italy itinerary
- 14 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 15 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 16 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 17 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 18 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 19 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 20 Praiana to Positano
- 21 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 22 Quick Barcelona Info needed for next week please
- 23 Venice
- 24 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 25 A new species of Homo Sapien??
European vacation with 6 month old and 3.5 year old - suggestions please!