My wife and I are planning an European vacation and we wanted to get people's reaction to it. We would like to know if it is too ambitious. We are in our late 50's and have been to Europe before. We want to fly into London and stay in London for 5 days. Then we would take a train to the Bath area in which we would tour Salisbury, Stonehenge and Bath for 2 days. We would then head to Paris by train where we would be for 6 days. We have been to Paris before, but of course there is never enough time to see. Paris. We would take a day trip to Mont St. Michel while we are in Paris. Then we will take a train to the Brussels/Bruges area where we will be for 3 days and then train it to Amsterdam where we will be for 4 days. Finally, we will take a train to Munich where we will be for 5 days and then fly back to the US. We will appreciate any advice.
European Vacation Itinerary
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin (with Dresden) Trip Report
- 2 Airbnb Launches Media blitz...with Bird Houses...
- 3 Two weeks or so in Belgium and Netherlands
- 4 Heterogeneous Xmas in Spain
- 5 CAR RENTAL: Pick up Rome, Drop off Florence
- 6 Gary Seckendorf - Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 7 Paris-Barcelona high-speed trains are go!
- 8 Using Plastic in Britain Now Includes Spending Pounds...
- 9 Surely someone has attended the Lyon Festival of Lights--advice please
- 10 Paris-Barcelona now with the AVE high speed train
- 11 Esperas vs. Filoterra Villas
- 12 Sicily 10 days
- 13 Private Guide for Istanbul
- 14 Paris-Brussels-Amsterdam 7 days?
- 15 Opinions please Swiss Hotel Stars
- 16 San Sebastian Travel Guide
- 17 Roof Collapses on London's Crowded Appollo Theatre...
- 18 Best way to get to national rail station for 7 day paper travel cards?
- 19 Funny questions over the years on Basque Country and Spain
- 20 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 21 Barcelona Rocks!
- 22 Greek islands from Turkey
- 23 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 24 New Year in Lisbon, Portugal
- 25 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.