My wife and I are planning an European vacation and we wanted to get people's reaction to it. We would like to know if it is too ambitious. We are in our late 50's and have been to Europe before. We want to fly into London and stay in London for 5 days. Then we would take a train to the Bath area in which we would tour Salisbury, Stonehenge and Bath for 2 days. We would then head to Paris by train where we would be for 6 days. We have been to Paris before, but of course there is never enough time to see. Paris. We would take a day trip to Mont St. Michel while we are in Paris. Then we will take a train to the Brussels/Bruges area where we will be for 3 days and then train it to Amsterdam where we will be for 4 days. Finally, we will take a train to Munich where we will be for 5 days and then fly back to the US. We will appreciate any advice.
European Vacation Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 2 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 3 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 4 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 5 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 6 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 7 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 8 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 9 Where to stay in Rome
- 10 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 11 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 12 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 13 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 14 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 15 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 16 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 17 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 18 Sicily Suggetions
- 19 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 20 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 21 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 22 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 23 Heathrow Airport Hotel
- 24 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 25 7 days in Greece