My wife and I are planning an European vacation and we wanted to get people's reaction to it. We would like to know if it is too ambitious. We are in our late 50's and have been to Europe before. We want to fly into London and stay in London for 5 days. Then we would take a train to the Bath area in which we would tour Salisbury, Stonehenge and Bath for 2 days. We would then head to Paris by train where we would be for 6 days. We have been to Paris before, but of course there is never enough time to see. Paris. We would take a day trip to Mont St. Michel while we are in Paris. Then we will take a train to the Brussels/Bruges area where we will be for 3 days and then train it to Amsterdam where we will be for 4 days. Finally, we will take a train to Munich where we will be for 5 days and then fly back to the US. We will appreciate any advice.
European Vacation Itinerary
- 1 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 2 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 3 Cuenca or Toledo
- 4 Wimpy's
- 5 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 6 semi escorted tours
- 7 HELP stuck in Italy
- 8 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 9 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 10 France: CDG to Beaune
- 11 Oceania Cruises - Anyone ever gone on one of these?
- 12 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 13 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 14 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 15 Holiday rental home in Wengen
- 16 Selva Gardena to Lake Como - Where to stay in between?
- 17 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 18 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 19 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 20 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 21 Nice
- 22 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 23 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 24 trip
- 25 Shopping in France for the larger than average...