My wife and I are planning an European vacation and we wanted to get people's reaction to it. We would like to know if it is too ambitious. We are in our late 50's and have been to Europe before. We want to fly into London and stay in London for 5 days. Then we would take a train to the Bath area in which we would tour Salisbury, Stonehenge and Bath for 2 days. We would then head to Paris by train where we would be for 6 days. We have been to Paris before, but of course there is never enough time to see. Paris. We would take a day trip to Mont St. Michel while we are in Paris. Then we will take a train to the Brussels/Bruges area where we will be for 3 days and then train it to Amsterdam where we will be for 4 days. Finally, we will take a train to Munich where we will be for 5 days and then fly back to the US. We will appreciate any advice.
European Vacation Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three ferries to Mull
- 2 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 3 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 4 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 5 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 6 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 7 Airport ATMs
- 8 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 9 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 10 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 11 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 12 American Express
- 13 Which european city?
- 14 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 15 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 16 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 17 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 18 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 19 All Set To Go!!
- 20 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 21 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 22 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 23 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 24 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 25 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?