My wife and I are planning an European vacation and we wanted to get people's reaction to it. We would like to know if it is too ambitious. We are in our late 50's and have been to Europe before. We want to fly into London and stay in London for 5 days. Then we would take a train to the Bath area in which we would tour Salisbury, Stonehenge and Bath for 2 days. We would then head to Paris by train where we would be for 6 days. We have been to Paris before, but of course there is never enough time to see. Paris. We would take a day trip to Mont St. Michel while we are in Paris. Then we will take a train to the Brussels/Bruges area where we will be for 3 days and then train it to Amsterdam where we will be for 4 days. Finally, we will take a train to Munich where we will be for 5 days and then fly back to the US. We will appreciate any advice.
European Vacation Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 2 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 3 Unique Venice Activity
- 4 Traveling in France by train
- 5 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 6 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 7 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 8 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 9 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 10 London visit
- 11 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 12 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 13 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 14 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 15 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 16 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 17 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 18 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 19 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 20 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 21 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 22 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 23 Camper Rental in Iceland
- 24 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 25 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?