My wife and I are planning an European vacation and we wanted to get people's reaction to it. We would like to know if it is too ambitious. We are in our late 50's and have been to Europe before. We want to fly into London and stay in London for 5 days. Then we would take a train to the Bath area in which we would tour Salisbury, Stonehenge and Bath for 2 days. We would then head to Paris by train where we would be for 6 days. We have been to Paris before, but of course there is never enough time to see. Paris. We would take a day trip to Mont St. Michel while we are in Paris. Then we will take a train to the Brussels/Bruges area where we will be for 3 days and then train it to Amsterdam where we will be for 4 days. Finally, we will take a train to Munich where we will be for 5 days and then fly back to the US. We will appreciate any advice.
European Vacation Itinerary
- 1 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 2 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 3 Changing of the Guard
- 4 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 5 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 6 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 7 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 8 Four days to wander France???
- 9 Budepest or Brussels?
- 10 Normandy on our own?
- 11 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 12 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 13 Where to stay in Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland
- 14 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 15 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 16 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 17 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 18 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 19 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 20 Queen Leaves. Maitai Arrives. Coincidence. I Think Not. London Questions
- 21 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 22 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 23 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 24 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 25 day trips from Stuttgart