As our family really enjoys combining different areas of one country or different areas in a few countries when we travel in Europe, we thought it would be interesting to read what other combinations other traveler's have experienced in their travels.
There are many people who enjoy seeing one area in detail and that is great as well. However, we like to "mix it up" so we feel we have been on more than one vacation in a 3-4 week period.
For example, one vacation we took was to land in Madrid, rent a car and visit Lake Como, Munich (and the surrounding area), Trieste, Slovenia and Venice.
On another vacation, we spent the entire time in Italy, flying into Rome, immediately renting a car and visiting the Amalfi Coast, Lecce, Otranto and Rome.
Would love to hear your European combinations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ROADRUNNER 1800:681:7208 password reset CONTACT ROADRUNNER Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 3 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 4 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 5 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 6 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 7 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 8 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 9 Italy June 6-16
- 10 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 11 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 12 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 13 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 14 Help us with our new sharing economy business
- 15 Long weekend in Albania
- 16 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 17 car rental
- 18 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 19 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 20 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 21 Munich and....???
- 22 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 23 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 24 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 25 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany