As our family really enjoys combining different areas of one country or different areas in a few countries when we travel in Europe, we thought it would be interesting to read what other combinations other traveler's have experienced in their travels.
There are many people who enjoy seeing one area in detail and that is great as well. However, we like to "mix it up" so we feel we have been on more than one vacation in a 3-4 week period.
For example, one vacation we took was to land in Madrid, rent a car and visit Lake Como, Munich (and the surrounding area), Trieste, Slovenia and Venice.
On another vacation, we spent the entire time in Italy, flying into Rome, immediately renting a car and visiting the Amalfi Coast, Lecce, Otranto and Rome.
Would love to hear your European combinations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 2 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 3 What to do at 7:00am
- 4 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 5 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 6 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 7 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 8 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 9 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 10 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 11 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 12 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 13 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 14 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 15 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 16 Planning a European Trip
- 17 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 18 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 19 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 20 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 21 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 22 Italian lakes
- 23 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 24 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 25 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof