Hello! My Fiance and I (both in our late 20's) have decided to go to Europe for our honeymoon, but instead of planning transportation and hotel on our own, we thought that it might be a lot easier to have someone else do it. We will be leaving from Los Angeles. Does anyone know of a good, reasonably priced tour company that caters to our age group that is flexible in planned vs. own time. We really only want to use the tour company for trans and hotel and would like to do most site seeing on our own. We are most interested in visting Italy, Spain, France, and perhaps London. Thanks so much for your help!
European Tours for a couple in their late 20's
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 2 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 3 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 4 5 Observations About Paris
- 5 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 6 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 7 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 8 Is my plan ok
- 9 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 10 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 11 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 12 Southern Spain
- 13 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 14 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 17 Scotland November 2015
- 18 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 19 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 20 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 21 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 22 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 23 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 24 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 25 Museums in Berlin