Hello! My Fiance and I (both in our late 20's) have decided to go to Europe for our honeymoon, but instead of planning transportation and hotel on our own, we thought that it might be a lot easier to have someone else do it. We will be leaving from Los Angeles. Does anyone know of a good, reasonably priced tour company that caters to our age group that is flexible in planned vs. own time. We really only want to use the tour company for trans and hotel and would like to do most site seeing on our own. We are most interested in visting Italy, Spain, France, and perhaps London. Thanks so much for your help!
European Tours for a couple in their late 20's
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A week in Sicily doable or not?
- 2 "Untours" as a tour guide
- 3 Help me find a Villa in Val D'Orcia this Summer!
- 4 Spain in 17 days
- 5 Question about Tallinin and Riga.
- 6 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 7 Car travel from Munich-Fussen-Bad Ragaz-Interlaken: Roads?
- 8 2-week Central/Eastern Europe itinerary questions
- 9 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 10 Help re: Driving from Venice Airport to Kobarid, Slovenia
- 11 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 12 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 13 Which Car to book at CDG in May 2015? Do you get Complimentary Upgrade?
- 14 Spain in 17 days
- 15 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 16 German Wings
- 17 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 18 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 19 Baltic Cruise Great Success. Short time in ports of Copenhagen, Stockholm, Helsinki, St. Petersburg, Tallinn, Oslo, Brussels, Amsterdam. Thank you Fodorites!
- 20 November to Netherlands and Belgium?
- 21 Please Help with Destination City In Belgium
- 22 Help plan my honeymoon! Northern Spain, and/or Lisbon or Bordeaux
- 23 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 24 One day in Black Forest by car
- 25 Preliminary Italy Plans- September 2015