Hello! My Fiance and I (both in our late 20's) have decided to go to Europe for our honeymoon, but instead of planning transportation and hotel on our own, we thought that it might be a lot easier to have someone else do it. We will be leaving from Los Angeles. Does anyone know of a good, reasonably priced tour company that caters to our age group that is flexible in planned vs. own time. We really only want to use the tour company for trans and hotel and would like to do most site seeing on our own. We are most interested in visting Italy, Spain, France, and perhaps London. Thanks so much for your help!
European Tours for a couple in their late 20's
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 2 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 3 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 4 Train to Airport in Venice
- 5 Golfing in Ireland
- 6 Day trips from Seville
- 7 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 8 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 9 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 10 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 11 Foie gras, redux
- 12 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 13 Short-stay apartment in Italy -- common practices?
- 14 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 15 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 16 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 17 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 18 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 19 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 20 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 21 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 22 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 23 Airport to Piraeus
- 24 Trieste and Koper
- 25 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace