I was just reading some old posts, and someone mentioned that school half term for a lot of Europe in 2010 was the end of May and beginning of June. Is that the same this year? If so, what are the dates? We are just starting to try to put together a trip in northern Italy in that time frame and wonder if we'll run into difficulties with many places being full. Thanks.
European school half term 2013--when is it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 2 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 3 A drive in Europe
- 4 Train Options - Lisbon to Porto
- 5 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 6 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 7 Germany-berlin marathon
- 8 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 9 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 10 hotels in Seville
- 11 car rental companies Italy
- 12 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 13 tour guides in rome
- 14 one last portugal car rental question
- 15 Amsterdam hotel advice
- 16 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 17 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 18 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 19 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 20 London hotel
- 21 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 22 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 23 Toulouse and beyond -
- 24 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 25 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?