I was just reading some old posts, and someone mentioned that school half term for a lot of Europe in 2010 was the end of May and beginning of June. Is that the same this year? If so, what are the dates? We are just starting to try to put together a trip in northern Italy in that time frame and wonder if we'll run into difficulties with many places being full. Thanks.
European school half term 2013--when is it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tell me about Manchester
- 2 London Pass
- 3 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 4 Germany for 3 weeks
- 5 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 6 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 7 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 8 How to see Yorkshire and Northern England in 3-4 nights without a car
- 9 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 10 Big and little towns of Europe
- 11 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 12 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 13 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 14 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 15 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 16 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 17 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 18 Car rental in Central/Eastern Europe
- 19 Getting to Dijon from Paris, quickly
- 20 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 21 Some very good restaurants in Portugal
- 22 Two Week Trip from Southern France to Northern Italy
- 23 Greece after the Vote
- 24 Apartment in Italy
- 25 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!