I was just reading some old posts, and someone mentioned that school half term for a lot of Europe in 2010 was the end of May and beginning of June. Is that the same this year? If so, what are the dates? We are just starting to try to put together a trip in northern Italy in that time frame and wonder if we'll run into difficulties with many places being full. Thanks.
European school half term 2013--when is it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 2 Paris to Rome
- 3 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 4 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 5 Signal strength of T-Mobile phones in UK, Denmark, & Sweden
- 6 Hotel in Venice
- 7 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 8 London tube
- 9 bath or york
- 10 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 11 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 12 Lavender Fields
- 13 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 14 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 15 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 16 Local Tour in Provence?
- 17 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 18 Ste Remy France
- 19 car rental info
- 20 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 21 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 22 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 23 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 24 A drive in Europe
- 25 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time