I was just reading some old posts, and someone mentioned that school half term for a lot of Europe in 2010 was the end of May and beginning of June. Is that the same this year? If so, what are the dates? We are just starting to try to put together a trip in northern Italy in that time frame and wonder if we'll run into difficulties with many places being full. Thanks.
European school half term 2013--when is it?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin (with Dresden) Trip Report
- 2 8 days in Malta - Itinerary Suggestions
- 3 3 days in Barcelona
- 4 Santorini Hotel
- 5 New Year in Lisbon, Portugal
- 6 Am I too fat too travel?
- 7 Airbnb Launches Media blitz...with Bird Houses...
- 8 DeGaulle Airport
- 9 9 nights in Ireland
- 10 Using Plastic in Britain Now Includes Spending Pounds...
- 11 Paris-Barcelona now with the AVE high speed train
- 12 Do Cabs in Rome accept credit card for payment?
- 13 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 14 Sad news: Le Drouot, 103 rue Richelieu, is no more
- 15 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 16 Paris-Champagne-Strasbourg-Paris
- 17 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 18 Roof Collapses on London's Crowded Appollo Theatre...
- 19 Planning 8 days in Italy (Rome, Tuscany) with two kids
- 20 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 21 Paris Navigo decouverte reduced price for children?
- 22 2 week Europe trip - need help please
- 23 which cities in umbria to visit
- 24 Trip Report: A Provence Sandwich
- 25 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report