We have had some excellent advice in the past...and in need of some help with planning our next trip.
My girlfiend and I have just purchased a Volkswagen Van, kitted out with a bed, ready to travel around Europe for 3 weeks this Summer. We will be attending a wedding in Orleans at the end of August before heading home - the rest is a blank canvas.
We want an itinerary that involves a bit of city sightseeing, mountain biking (we'll be taking our own) and the outdoors. We would also like some chill out time at the beach/lakes.
We have a rough plan but we need help piecing together the route - to ensure we make the most of the trip.
We are in our late 20's and have a budget of around £2,000. My girlfiend is also fluent in French!
We haven't booked the ferry, campsites or anything for that matter yet - so we need your help.
Here's the route we're thinking:
Cardiff - Dover (Ferry or Tunnel) - travel onto
Belgium - Brussels, then onto
Germany - Black Forest (biking), then onto
Switzerland (maybe Berne) - onto
Italy - Como and Garda - Verona - Pisa - onto
France - Cote d'Azur (Nice & Monaco) before going on to see family in Toulouse and then the wedding in Orleans before returning home.
We appreciate that this is a huge undertaking - 3,000 miles in 3 weeks, but am open to advice and suggestions.
Any help with planning our trip or with any suggested destinations to visit on-route would be invaluable to us!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 로얄카지노추천■▥■『coc100.CoM』■▤■온카り온카
- 2 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 3 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 4 Help on ancient history route
- 5 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 6 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 7 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 8 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 9 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 10 3 days solo in London
- 11 Chania
- 12 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 13 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 14 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 15 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 16 Studying art in English in venice
- 17 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 18 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 19 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 20 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 21 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 22 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 23 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 24 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 25 French language immersion schools in France