We are planning a River Cruise Amsterdam to the Black Sea (or vice versa) next Sept/Oct and need any help I can get to select the right Cruise Operator. I have looked at AMA, Avalon, Grand Circle, Viking, Uniworld to name a few - my head is spinning. Our room is very important and we want either a balcony or a terrace. Also which side of the ship is better for viewing the sights from your room? Of course great food and sightseeing is also important. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
European River Cruise Operators
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 2 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 3 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 4 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 5 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 6 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 7 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 8 Local Tour in Provence?
- 9 10 Hours in Brussels
- 10 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 11 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 12 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 13 Hotel in Venice
- 14 What are the best places to see in England
- 15 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 16 Transportation in Barcelona
- 17 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 18 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 19 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 20 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 21 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 22 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 23 Day trip from London to Paris
- 24 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 25 Ste Remy France