Europe has hundreds of the most beautiful churches ever built yet religious faith has collapsed in much of Europe. Why? And, from a tourist point-of-view, who will take physical care of these architectural marvels when there are so few parishioners attending them? I'm told that, in the UK, Tony Blair wants to spend much less on tending these churches and many of the less famous will be allowed to decay as they stand.
European religious faith
- 1 Paris trip report
- 2 Connection in Newark EWR
- 3 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 4 Edinburgh
- 5 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 6 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 7 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 8 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 9 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 10 Apartment location
- 11 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 12 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 13 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 14 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 15 portugal
- 16 Refining London and Scotland
- 17 Arriving at Rome FCO and departing from ZRH-luggage transfer advice
- 18 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 19 Ibiza to Valencia- travel tip request
- 20 Help with itenerary
- 21 Rome Hotels near Termini
- 22 Rhine River Intinerary
- 23 Rough Itinerary for Scotland, please more help
- 24 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 25 Travel to Italy prior to study abroad in Spain, Study Visa