I've been issus a european passport a year ago (I'm not living in Europe) . I've have entered with it to Austria no problem and on the way back in the airport the officer told me the scanner can't read the passport. I guess it bent a little bit since I put it in my internal belt to be more secure. Anyway, he let me out. When get back home I've put some books on it so it won't be bent anymore and went to the embassy who issued me the passport. They checked and said everything is ok with it. It seems they don't have a scanner for the chip and I think they scanned the barcode or only checking in the computer. So wil I have trouble trying to enter a european country next time? What might happen if the chip won't work?
How do they expect me to check it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP printer solutions CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT C@re
- 2 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 3 3 days solo in London
- 4 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 5 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 6 Prem fares (again)
- 7 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 8 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 9 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 10 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 11 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 12 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 13 Chania
- 14 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 15 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 16 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 17 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 18 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 19 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 20 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 21 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 22 Hotels in Turin
- 23 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 24 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 25 Help on ancient history route