I am getting married at the end of November this year in Sydney Australia and I am trying to plan my European honeymoon and thought I would ask for all and any opinions or advice you may have. I have never been to Europe but I have friends that have been there and I have seen photos and it looks wonderful. At the moment, this is what we have planned:
1- Paris for 6 nights
2- Munich for 3 nights
3- Prague for 3 nights
4- Vienna for 3 nights
5- Somewhere in Switzerland for 3 nights
6- 9 nights in Italy including (possibly) Venice, Florence and Rome
We really have chosen these based on opinions and internet research but I would prefer to get your advice as people who have been there and done that. My fiance and I both love winter and snow and the Christmas atmosphere (thus Vienna was chosen for the Christmas markets). Could anyone provide advice on the places we are visiting considering it will be mainly in December we are travelling? Or any advice on if we should or shouldn't go to any of the cities mentioned or any other recommended cities would be great. Any opinions or advice would be highly appreciated. Thank you all in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 핼로우바카라•• ♨━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••♨ 핼로우바카라
- 2 Vineyards/wineries in Tuscany
- 3 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 4 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 5 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 6 SOUTH OF FRANCE (PROVENCE)
- 7 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 8 help with 21 days-croatia
- 9 Shopping in Paris
- 10 kisctavelly
- 11 Best Skin Care Tips>>>> http://buywrinklereduceronline.com/eye-complex-rx/
- 12 London Paris
- 13 Itinerary suggestion for 5-6 days between San Sebastian and Barcelona
- 14 14 days in Greece
- 15 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 16 The DCC scam is spreading
- 17 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 18 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 19 is black forest worth itself in october?
- 20 Apps for hiring taxi's, maps, using the metro, translations
- 21 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 22 London dining service charge
- 23 best way to travel from Budapest airport
- 24 http://thedropnet.com/megadrox/
- 25 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)