I am getting married at the end of November this year in Sydney Australia and I am trying to plan my European honeymoon and thought I would ask for all and any opinions or advice you may have. I have never been to Europe but I have friends that have been there and I have seen photos and it looks wonderful. At the moment, this is what we have planned:
1- Paris for 6 nights
2- Munich for 3 nights
3- Prague for 3 nights
4- Vienna for 3 nights
5- Somewhere in Switzerland for 3 nights
6- 9 nights in Italy including (possibly) Venice, Florence and Rome
We really have chosen these based on opinions and internet research but I would prefer to get your advice as people who have been there and done that. My fiance and I both love winter and snow and the Christmas atmosphere (thus Vienna was chosen for the Christmas markets). Could anyone provide advice on the places we are visiting considering it will be mainly in December we are travelling? Or any advice on if we should or shouldn't go to any of the cities mentioned or any other recommended cities would be great. Any opinions or advice would be highly appreciated. Thank you all in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 2 FCO connection time
- 3 Dolomites October 14-18
- 4 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 5 Switzerland itinerary help
- 6 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 7 Berlin and chocolate lovers
- 8 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 9 Norway Itinerary
- 10 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 11 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 12 Eagle's Nest weather, Germany
- 13 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 14 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 15 Charles Degaulle question
- 16 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 17 Pompeii luggage storage
- 18 Departure Tax in UK
- 19 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 20 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 21 Train Help
- 22 First time in Italy
- 23 Train rides
- 24 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 25 Cancelling apartment in PARIS