I am getting married at the end of November this year in Sydney Australia and I am trying to plan my European honeymoon and thought I would ask for all and any opinions or advice you may have. I have never been to Europe but I have friends that have been there and I have seen photos and it looks wonderful. At the moment, this is what we have planned:
1- Paris for 6 nights
2- Munich for 3 nights
3- Prague for 3 nights
4- Vienna for 3 nights
5- Somewhere in Switzerland for 3 nights
6- 9 nights in Italy including (possibly) Venice, Florence and Rome
We really have chosen these based on opinions and internet research but I would prefer to get your advice as people who have been there and done that. My fiance and I both love winter and snow and the Christmas atmosphere (thus Vienna was chosen for the Christmas markets). Could anyone provide advice on the places we are visiting considering it will be mainly in December we are travelling? Or any advice on if we should or shouldn't go to any of the cities mentioned or any other recommended cities would be great. Any opinions or advice would be highly appreciated. Thank you all in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 2 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 3 People visiting Slovenia
- 4 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 5 Valencia Spain
- 6 Language to use in Belgium
- 7 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 8 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 9 Germany-Car or Train
- 10 Visiting Zurich
- 11 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 12 Brussels flower tapestry
- 13 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 14 Places to visit from Zurich
- 15 SURPRISE TRIP
- 16 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 17 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 18 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 19 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 20 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 21 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 22 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 23 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 24 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 25 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris