I am getting married at the end of November this year in Sydney Australia and I am trying to plan my European honeymoon and thought I would ask for all and any opinions or advice you may have. I have never been to Europe but I have friends that have been there and I have seen photos and it looks wonderful. At the moment, this is what we have planned:
1- Paris for 6 nights
2- Munich for 3 nights
3- Prague for 3 nights
4- Vienna for 3 nights
5- Somewhere in Switzerland for 3 nights
6- 9 nights in Italy including (possibly) Venice, Florence and Rome
We really have chosen these based on opinions and internet research but I would prefer to get your advice as people who have been there and done that. My fiance and I both love winter and snow and the Christmas atmosphere (thus Vienna was chosen for the Christmas markets). Could anyone provide advice on the places we are visiting considering it will be mainly in December we are travelling? Or any advice on if we should or shouldn't go to any of the cities mentioned or any other recommended cities would be great. Any opinions or advice would be highly appreciated. Thank you all in advance.
- 1 I Need To Vent!
- 2 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 3 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 4 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 5 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 6 Balkans in 4 weeks - Feasible itinerary?
- 7 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 8 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 9 Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
- 10 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 11 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 12 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 13 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 14 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 15 CIE Tours of Ireland - any opinions?
- 16 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 17 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 18 Flying from New York City to Cinque Terre, Italy
- 19 Last monte Paris apartment
- 20 MILAN BUS STATION / MILAN CENTRALE RR - Correct Station?
- 21 Which tour company would be best?
- 22 Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
- 23 CIE TOURS? or Any other suggestions?
- 24 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 25 Local Living Rome- G adventures