I am getting married at the end of November this year in Sydney Australia and I am trying to plan my European honeymoon and thought I would ask for all and any opinions or advice you may have. I have never been to Europe but I have friends that have been there and I have seen photos and it looks wonderful. At the moment, this is what we have planned:
1- Paris for 6 nights
2- Munich for 3 nights
3- Prague for 3 nights
4- Vienna for 3 nights
5- Somewhere in Switzerland for 3 nights
6- 9 nights in Italy including (possibly) Venice, Florence and Rome
We really have chosen these based on opinions and internet research but I would prefer to get your advice as people who have been there and done that. My fiance and I both love winter and snow and the Christmas atmosphere (thus Vienna was chosen for the Christmas markets). Could anyone provide advice on the places we are visiting considering it will be mainly in December we are travelling? Or any advice on if we should or shouldn't go to any of the cities mentioned or any other recommended cities would be great. Any opinions or advice would be highly appreciated. Thank you all in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 2 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 3 Can you recommend great Gastro Pub in ondon
- 4 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 5 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 6 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 7 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014
- 8 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 9 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 10 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 11 Scotland Votes "No"
- 12 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 13 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 14 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 15 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 16 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 17 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 18 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 19 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 20 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 21 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 22 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 23 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 24 Olive Oil
- 25 Wine tour from Verona?