I am getting married at the end of November this year in Sydney Australia and I am trying to plan my European honeymoon and thought I would ask for all and any opinions or advice you may have. I have never been to Europe but I have friends that have been there and I have seen photos and it looks wonderful. At the moment, this is what we have planned:
1- Paris for 6 nights
2- Munich for 3 nights
3- Prague for 3 nights
4- Vienna for 3 nights
5- Somewhere in Switzerland for 3 nights
6- 9 nights in Italy including (possibly) Venice, Florence and Rome
We really have chosen these based on opinions and internet research but I would prefer to get your advice as people who have been there and done that. My fiance and I both love winter and snow and the Christmas atmosphere (thus Vienna was chosen for the Christmas markets). Could anyone provide advice on the places we are visiting considering it will be mainly in December we are travelling? Or any advice on if we should or shouldn't go to any of the cities mentioned or any other recommended cities would be great. Any opinions or advice would be highly appreciated. Thank you all in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in July
- 2 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 3 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 4 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 5 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 6 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 9 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 10 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 11 5 Days in Switzerland
- 12 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 13 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 14 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 15 International Flight Question
- 16 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 17 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 18 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 19 We're here!
- 20 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 21 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 22 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 23 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 24 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 25 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?