I am getting married at the end of November this year in Sydney Australia and I am trying to plan my European honeymoon and thought I would ask for all and any opinions or advice you may have. I have never been to Europe but I have friends that have been there and I have seen photos and it looks wonderful. At the moment, this is what we have planned:
1- Paris for 6 nights
2- Munich for 3 nights
3- Prague for 3 nights
4- Vienna for 3 nights
5- Somewhere in Switzerland for 3 nights
6- 9 nights in Italy including (possibly) Venice, Florence and Rome
We really have chosen these based on opinions and internet research but I would prefer to get your advice as people who have been there and done that. My fiance and I both love winter and snow and the Christmas atmosphere (thus Vienna was chosen for the Christmas markets). Could anyone provide advice on the places we are visiting considering it will be mainly in December we are travelling? Or any advice on if we should or shouldn't go to any of the cities mentioned or any other recommended cities would be great. Any opinions or advice would be highly appreciated. Thank you all in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 2 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 3 Visiting Spain in January
- 4 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 5 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 6 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 7 Riga or Krakow for Christmas break?
- 8 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 9 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 10 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 11 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 12 French immersion courses in France
- 13 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 14 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 15 Paris---baguette question???
- 16 Europe in late January
- 17 Berlin
- 18 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 19 Where to stay in London?
- 20 What type of visa is right for me?
- 21 Spain and Portugal - when to Go
- 22 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 23 Loving Lisbon
- 24 Booking hotels before trains
- 25 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old