I am getting married at the end of November this year in Sydney Australia and I am trying to plan my European honeymoon and thought I would ask for all and any opinions or advice you may have. I have never been to Europe but I have friends that have been there and I have seen photos and it looks wonderful. At the moment, this is what we have planned:
1- Paris for 6 nights
2- Munich for 3 nights
3- Prague for 3 nights
4- Vienna for 3 nights
5- Somewhere in Switzerland for 3 nights
6- 9 nights in Italy including (possibly) Venice, Florence and Rome
We really have chosen these based on opinions and internet research but I would prefer to get your advice as people who have been there and done that. My fiance and I both love winter and snow and the Christmas atmosphere (thus Vienna was chosen for the Christmas markets). Could anyone provide advice on the places we are visiting considering it will be mainly in December we are travelling? Or any advice on if we should or shouldn't go to any of the cities mentioned or any other recommended cities would be great. Any opinions or advice would be highly appreciated. Thank you all in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona extension
- 2 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 3 Europe itinerary review
- 4 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 5 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 6 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?
- 7 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 8 countless numbers of hundreds and hundreds
- 9 15 days trip to Europe
- 10 Turkey fire code problems with building entry doors
- 11 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 12 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 13 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 14 Vuerling airlines
- 15 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 16 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 17 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 18 France for a month in 2017
- 19 RENFE error message during payment
- 20 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 21 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 22 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 23 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 24 Venice Film Fest
- 25 Europe itinerary