I am getting married at the end of November this year in Sydney Australia and I am trying to plan my European honeymoon and thought I would ask for all and any opinions or advice you may have. I have never been to Europe but I have friends that have been there and I have seen photos and it looks wonderful. At the moment, this is what we have planned:
1- Paris for 6 nights
2- Munich for 3 nights
3- Prague for 3 nights
4- Vienna for 3 nights
5- Somewhere in Switzerland for 3 nights
6- 9 nights in Italy including (possibly) Venice, Florence and Rome
We really have chosen these based on opinions and internet research but I would prefer to get your advice as people who have been there and done that. My fiance and I both love winter and snow and the Christmas atmosphere (thus Vienna was chosen for the Christmas markets). Could anyone provide advice on the places we are visiting considering it will be mainly in December we are travelling? Or any advice on if we should or shouldn't go to any of the cities mentioned or any other recommended cities would be great. Any opinions or advice would be highly appreciated. Thank you all in advance.
- 1 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 2 Rough itinerary for 14 days in the UK
- 3 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 4 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 5 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 6 Prague Itinerary
- 7 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 8 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 9 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 10 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 11 London at Xmas
- 12 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 13 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 14 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 15 Car rental Italy
- 16 Zagreb, rental car and Slovenia
- 17 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 18 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 19 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 20 Northern Italy
- 21 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 22 Sicily- two week summer vacation
- 23 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 24 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 25 Best area for wine and which one?