My fiance and I are looking at doing a European honeymoon sometime between mid june and september. Below I have listed a brief Itinerary, and I am wondering if this seems reasonable. We are very cost-focused, but we still want to experience a lot.
I thought about substituting Barcelona for Rome, but I just don't know.
Also, what is the best way to travel among the countries: train, car, or plane?
Let me know what you think.
Day 1: Depart Minneapolis
Day 2: Arrive in London
Day 3: London
Day 4: Train to Paris
Day 5: Paris
Day 6: Paris
Day 7: Train to Nice, France
Day 8: French Riviera
Day 9: French Riviera
Day 10: Train to Cinque Terre
Day 11: Train to Rome
Day 12: Rome
Day 13: Rome
Day 14: Fly Home
Day 15: Arrive Home
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 em to tie them in a rubber bandwithin a matter of
- 2 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 3 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 4 Gstaad, trip for 2 days
- 5 Santorini and Positano.
- 6 Poland Top Places?
- 7 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 8 Nice-Barcelona-Valencia
- 9 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 10 http://www.healthsteppolicy.com/testropin/
- 11 4 Country Itinerary
- 12 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 13 The One Trip to Rule Them All
- 14 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 15 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 16 tipping
- 17 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 18 Moscow and St Petersburg
- 19 Germany
- 20 Females are real very mindful about
- 21 Grand Kremlin Palace Moscow
- 22 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 23 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 24 Help me choose 3 islands in the Cyclades
- 25 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?