My fiance and I are looking at doing a European honeymoon sometime between mid june and september. Below I have listed a brief Itinerary, and I am wondering if this seems reasonable. We are very cost-focused, but we still want to experience a lot.
I thought about substituting Barcelona for Rome, but I just don't know.
Also, what is the best way to travel among the countries: train, car, or plane?
Let me know what you think.
Day 1: Depart Minneapolis
Day 2: Arrive in London
Day 3: London
Day 4: Train to Paris
Day 5: Paris
Day 6: Paris
Day 7: Train to Nice, France
Day 8: French Riviera
Day 9: French Riviera
Day 10: Train to Cinque Terre
Day 11: Train to Rome
Day 12: Rome
Day 13: Rome
Day 14: Fly Home
Day 15: Arrive Home
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 2 21 Days in Central Europe
- 3 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 4 London 2nd time around
- 5 Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia Herzegovina-Montenegro Itinerary Help
- 6 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 7 London visit
- 8 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 9 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 10 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 11 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 12 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 13 US citizen - Stay in France longer than 1 year - how?
- 14 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 15 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 16 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 17 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 18 My itinerary for Greece
- 19 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 20 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 21 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 22 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 23 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 24 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 25 Altitude sickness in Switzerland