My fiance and I are looking at doing a European honeymoon sometime between mid june and september. Below I have listed a brief Itinerary, and I am wondering if this seems reasonable. We are very cost-focused, but we still want to experience a lot.
I thought about substituting Barcelona for Rome, but I just don't know.
Also, what is the best way to travel among the countries: train, car, or plane?
Let me know what you think.
Day 1: Depart Minneapolis
Day 2: Arrive in London
Day 3: London
Day 4: Train to Paris
Day 5: Paris
Day 6: Paris
Day 7: Train to Nice, France
Day 8: French Riviera
Day 9: French Riviera
Day 10: Train to Cinque Terre
Day 11: Train to Rome
Day 12: Rome
Day 13: Rome
Day 14: Fly Home
Day 15: Arrive Home
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 2 Ireland & Scotland
- 3 First trip to Italy
- 4 Scenic Driving Routes
- 5 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 6 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 7 http://www.healthynutritionfacts.org/coal-cosmetic-moisturizer/
- 8 Andalucia in December
- 9 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 10 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 11 Budapest Hotels
- 12 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 13 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 14 London's Must Sights!
- 15 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 16 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 17 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 18 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 19 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 20 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 21 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 22 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 23 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 24 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 25 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing