My fiance and I are looking at doing a European honeymoon sometime between mid june and september. Below I have listed a brief Itinerary, and I am wondering if this seems reasonable. We are very cost-focused, but we still want to experience a lot.
I thought about substituting Barcelona for Rome, but I just don't know.
Also, what is the best way to travel among the countries: train, car, or plane?
Let me know what you think.
Day 1: Depart Minneapolis
Day 2: Arrive in London
Day 3: London
Day 4: Train to Paris
Day 5: Paris
Day 6: Paris
Day 7: Train to Nice, France
Day 8: French Riviera
Day 9: French Riviera
Day 10: Train to Cinque Terre
Day 11: Train to Rome
Day 12: Rome
Day 13: Rome
Day 14: Fly Home
Day 15: Arrive Home
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 국내바카라돈따기▤＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼▤카지노사이트
- 2 카지노바카라게임㏇＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼㏇바카라사이트추천
- 3 코리아카지노후기♡＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼♡카지노사이트추천
- 4 Prague-Vienna-Salzburg-Lech-Munich
- 5 Duttfrisuren. Straighten your face visually
- 6 http://www.levantecreamtrial.com/beverly-hills-md-dark-spot-corrector/
- 7 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 8 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 9 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 10 San Sebastian to Cadaques
- 11 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 12 Venice to Croatia
- 13 Venice: Venice: Guided tour for Doge's Palace or Church?
- 14 6 x Day Roadtrip in the Andalucia Region
- 15 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 16 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 17 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 18 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 19 Istanbul
- 20 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 21 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 22 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?
- 23 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 24 Iberia Airlines compensation for delayed luggage
- 25 Day bike ride from Weissenkirchen to Melk