My fiance and I are looking at doing a European honeymoon sometime between mid june and september. Below I have listed a brief Itinerary, and I am wondering if this seems reasonable. We are very cost-focused, but we still want to experience a lot.
I thought about substituting Barcelona for Rome, but I just don't know.
Also, what is the best way to travel among the countries: train, car, or plane?
Let me know what you think.
Day 1: Depart Minneapolis
Day 2: Arrive in London
Day 3: London
Day 4: Train to Paris
Day 5: Paris
Day 6: Paris
Day 7: Train to Nice, France
Day 8: French Riviera
Day 9: French Riviera
Day 10: Train to Cinque Terre
Day 11: Train to Rome
Day 12: Rome
Day 13: Rome
Day 14: Fly Home
Day 15: Arrive Home
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 2 Top Tapas Tascas
- 3 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 4 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 5 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 6 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 7 If your site isn't working because of the update, just take it offline
- 8 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 9 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 10 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 11 Greece
- 12 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 13 Hiking lake Como
- 14 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 15 Renting a car in Greece
- 16 Prem fares (again)
- 17 tickets for Wimbledon
- 18 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 19 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 20 Iceland, france spain
- 21 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 22 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 23 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 24 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 25 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??