My fiance and I are looking at doing a European honeymoon sometime between mid june and september. Below I have listed a brief Itinerary, and I am wondering if this seems reasonable. We are very cost-focused, but we still want to experience a lot.
I thought about substituting Barcelona for Rome, but I just don't know.
Also, what is the best way to travel among the countries: train, car, or plane?
Let me know what you think.
Day 1: Depart Minneapolis
Day 2: Arrive in London
Day 3: London
Day 4: Train to Paris
Day 5: Paris
Day 6: Paris
Day 7: Train to Nice, France
Day 8: French Riviera
Day 9: French Riviera
Day 10: Train to Cinque Terre
Day 11: Train to Rome
Day 12: Rome
Day 13: Rome
Day 14: Fly Home
Day 15: Arrive Home
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 2 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 3 Aix Provence
- 4 Cordoba Overnight?
- 5 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 6 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 7 Portugal - 2 week honeymoon itinerary - Looking for feedback
- 8 What tips can you give about packing?
- 9 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 10 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 11 One night in Rome
- 12 Sintra
- 13 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 14 How the kids age calculated
- 15 Murren to Prague
- 16 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 17 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 18 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 19 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 20 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 21 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 22 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 23 Scotland Trip Report
- 24 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 25 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please