My fiance and I are looking at doing a European honeymoon sometime between mid june and september. Below I have listed a brief Itinerary, and I am wondering if this seems reasonable. We are very cost-focused, but we still want to experience a lot.
I thought about substituting Barcelona for Rome, but I just don't know.
Also, what is the best way to travel among the countries: train, car, or plane?
Let me know what you think.
Day 1: Depart Minneapolis
Day 2: Arrive in London
Day 3: London
Day 4: Train to Paris
Day 5: Paris
Day 6: Paris
Day 7: Train to Nice, France
Day 8: French Riviera
Day 9: French Riviera
Day 10: Train to Cinque Terre
Day 11: Train to Rome
Day 12: Rome
Day 13: Rome
Day 14: Fly Home
Day 15: Arrive Home
- 1 Rome Airport to Amalfi Coast
- 2 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 3 Paris metro
- 4 2 Week Trip to France - Please Help Me Stu Dudley
- 5 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 6 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 7 What is the best food in France?
- 8 Trenitalia
- 9 Estonia
- 10 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 11 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 12 What is the best travel/tour agency to use for escorted trips abroad?
- 13 Holiday rental home in Wengen
- 14 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 15 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 16 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 17 Tour company in Toledo
- 18 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 19 Travel with 13 Month Old
- 20 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 21 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 22 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 23 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 24 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 25 Venice at Christmas?