My fiance and I are looking at doing a European honeymoon sometime between mid june and september. Below I have listed a brief Itinerary, and I am wondering if this seems reasonable. We are very cost-focused, but we still want to experience a lot.
I thought about substituting Barcelona for Rome, but I just don't know.
Also, what is the best way to travel among the countries: train, car, or plane?
Let me know what you think.
Day 1: Depart Minneapolis
Day 2: Arrive in London
Day 3: London
Day 4: Train to Paris
Day 5: Paris
Day 6: Paris
Day 7: Train to Nice, France
Day 8: French Riviera
Day 9: French Riviera
Day 10: Train to Cinque Terre
Day 11: Train to Rome
Day 12: Rome
Day 13: Rome
Day 14: Fly Home
Day 15: Arrive Home
- 1 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 2 More help with housing in Puglia
- 3 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 4 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 Euro Train
- 7 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 8 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 9 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 10 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 11 TGV and Provence questions
- 12 Rome Accommodation
- 13 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 14 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 15 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 16 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 17 Italian Lakes gardens
- 18 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 19 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 20 London for Christmas
- 21 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip
- 22 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 23 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 24 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 25 Taxi Availability from Bus Station