We want to go to Europe for our Honeymoon for 2 weeks next year, starting the 3rd week of June, 2013.
We were thinking Barcelona, Monte Carlo, Paris and a few cities in Italy including Bellagio. The more I am looking into it, the less feasible it seems. Alloting 2-3 days for each area we could probably only see 4 or 5 places.
Wondering what your thoughts were? Itinerary, mode of transportation (trains vs. cruise) etc..
We are very interested in Architecture and would love to see Versailles.
Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you'd like - I know this is pretty broad.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 2 One night somewhere between Zurich and Geneva
- 3 Family trip to France with kids
- 4 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 5 Where to honeymoon in Southern France and Northern Italy?
- 6 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 7 Help - Train: Florence to Salerno & Ferry: Salerno to Positano
- 8 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 9 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 10 Looking for Decent Beach near Marseille, France
- 11 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 12 Time to get lowest airfare to Norway
- 13 More time in Colmar/Strasbourg vs a day for Reims or Chartes
- 14 Please help me plan my trip!
- 15 A week in spain
- 16 Medieval Dinner other than Bunratty
- 17 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 18 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 19 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 20 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 21 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 22 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 23 Car Rental in Iceland
- 24 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 25 Transposed names on TGV tickets