We want to go to Europe for our Honeymoon for 2 weeks next year, starting the 3rd week of June, 2013.
We were thinking Barcelona, Monte Carlo, Paris and a few cities in Italy including Bellagio. The more I am looking into it, the less feasible it seems. Alloting 2-3 days for each area we could probably only see 4 or 5 places.
Wondering what your thoughts were? Itinerary, mode of transportation (trains vs. cruise) etc..
We are very interested in Architecture and would love to see Versailles.
Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you'd like - I know this is pretty broad.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 2 Split to Venice. Help!
- 3 Switzerland - Trip for 8 days with 2 kids (5&3)
- 4 Dublin Hotel Choice
- 5 London & Cotswolds Hotels
- 6 Best way to get to Italy from Greece of vice versa
- 7 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 8 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 9 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 10 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 11 best way to get to Italy from Greece
- 12 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 13 Tasting Cellars in Beaune
- 14 SIM cards in Italy,Germany, Austria, & Czech Republic
- 15 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 16 Top 5 choices from London
- 17 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 18 Day on the Rhine
- 19 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 20 Train from Milano Malpensa DIRECTLY to Bologna Centrale?
- 21 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 22 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 23 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 24 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 25 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)