We want to go to Europe for our Honeymoon for 2 weeks next year, starting the 3rd week of June, 2013.
We were thinking Barcelona, Monte Carlo, Paris and a few cities in Italy including Bellagio. The more I am looking into it, the less feasible it seems. Alloting 2-3 days for each area we could probably only see 4 or 5 places.
Wondering what your thoughts were? Itinerary, mode of transportation (trains vs. cruise) etc..
We are very interested in Architecture and would love to see Versailles.
Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you'd like - I know this is pretty broad.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 2 Coastal Causeway Route- Northern Ireland
- 3 Bus ticket to Siena
- 4 Germany, after Christmas
- 5 Kandersteg - Muddy Boots?
- 6 Buying Scrovegni Chapel tickets & Padova Card together
- 7 Briefing on train journeys from Budapest. Refugees problem.
- 8 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 9 The Tweesters Travel with Tito: 2 weeks in Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia
- 10 Back from a great trip !!
- 11 The Birthday Celebration in Italy!
- 12 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 13 (Frankfurt Airport) Immigration, Luggage & S Bahn at Regional Bahnhoff
- 14 Initial Trip Planning - Spain
- 15 Small-group day tours from London?
- 16 Getting Around Toledo
- 17 Suggestions Algarve beachfront hotel?
- 18 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 19 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 20 Ways to get from Prague to Frankfurt?
- 21 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 22 Le Marche: Cartoceto, Fano...
- 23 Southern Spain - itinerary suggestions?
- 24 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 25 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 7 Cesky Krumlov and Prague