We want to go to Europe for our Honeymoon for 2 weeks next year, starting the 3rd week of June, 2013.
We were thinking Barcelona, Monte Carlo, Paris and a few cities in Italy including Bellagio. The more I am looking into it, the less feasible it seems. Alloting 2-3 days for each area we could probably only see 4 or 5 places.
Wondering what your thoughts were? Itinerary, mode of transportation (trains vs. cruise) etc..
We are very interested in Architecture and would love to see Versailles.
Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you'd like - I know this is pretty broad.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 2 Ibiiza Spain
- 3 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 4 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 5 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 6 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 7 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 8 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 9 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 10 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 11 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 12 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 13 3 nights in Madrid
- 14 Help with Ireland Trip
- 15 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 16 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 17 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 18 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 19 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 20 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 21 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 22 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 23 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 24 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 25 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?