We want to go to Europe for our Honeymoon for 2 weeks next year, starting the 3rd week of June, 2013.
We were thinking Barcelona, Monte Carlo, Paris and a few cities in Italy including Bellagio. The more I am looking into it, the less feasible it seems. Alloting 2-3 days for each area we could probably only see 4 or 5 places.
Wondering what your thoughts were? Itinerary, mode of transportation (trains vs. cruise) etc..
We are very interested in Architecture and would love to see Versailles.
Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you'd like - I know this is pretty broad.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 2 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 3 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 4 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 5 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 6 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 7 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 8 Day trip from London to Paris
- 9 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 10 Transportation in Barcelona
- 11 Ste Remy France
- 12 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 13 Europe in 21 days
- 14 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 15 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 16 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 17 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 18 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 19 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 20 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 21 5am arrival in Dublin
- 22 What are the best places to see in England
- 23 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 24 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 25 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car