We want to go to Europe for our Honeymoon for 2 weeks next year, starting the 3rd week of June, 2013.
We were thinking Barcelona, Monte Carlo, Paris and a few cities in Italy including Bellagio. The more I am looking into it, the less feasible it seems. Alloting 2-3 days for each area we could probably only see 4 or 5 places.
Wondering what your thoughts were? Itinerary, mode of transportation (trains vs. cruise) etc..
We are very interested in Architecture and would love to see Versailles.
Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you'd like - I know this is pretty broad.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 2 3-week itinerary - Austria, Slovakia, Italy, Croatia - too ambitious?
- 3 American looking for any work in Italy
- 4 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 5 15 nights in Italy
- 6 A road trip to Florence
- 7 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 8 Mom's Retirement Trip (of a Lifetime)
- 9 Forints or Euros?
- 10 Glencoe As A Base in Scotland?
- 11 Another Visit to London
- 12 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 13 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 14 Northern Italy
- 15 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 16 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 17 hotel in Prague
- 18 Prague to Dresden in Aug
- 19 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 20 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 21 transfer from Eurostar to London hotel
- 22 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 23 My thoughts on Mallorca
- 24 Finally, Norway Itin - please critique & advise
- 25 NORWAY itineray critique -- please give your opinion.