We want to go to Europe for our Honeymoon for 2 weeks next year, starting the 3rd week of June, 2013.
We were thinking Barcelona, Monte Carlo, Paris and a few cities in Italy including Bellagio. The more I am looking into it, the less feasible it seems. Alloting 2-3 days for each area we could probably only see 4 or 5 places.
Wondering what your thoughts were? Itinerary, mode of transportation (trains vs. cruise) etc..
We are very interested in Architecture and would love to see Versailles.
Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you'd like - I know this is pretty broad.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 2 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 3 First time in Bulgaria
- 4 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 5 Italian lakes
- 6 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 7 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 8 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 9 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 10 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 11 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 12 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 13 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 14 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 15 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 16 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 17 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 18 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 19 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 20 "Never Mind"
- 21 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 22 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 23 Italian car factory tours
- 24 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 25 Spending Money for a 30 day trip