We want to go to Europe for our Honeymoon for 2 weeks next year, starting the 3rd week of June, 2013.
We were thinking Barcelona, Monte Carlo, Paris and a few cities in Italy including Bellagio. The more I am looking into it, the less feasible it seems. Alloting 2-3 days for each area we could probably only see 4 or 5 places.
Wondering what your thoughts were? Itinerary, mode of transportation (trains vs. cruise) etc..
We are very interested in Architecture and would love to see Versailles.
Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you'd like - I know this is pretty broad.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting a SIM card and cell phone in Turkey
- 2 Istanbul airport transportation
- 3 Stay away Buchbinder car rental company
- 4 Initial feedback on Spain itin, please
- 5 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 6 England and Scotland
- 7 Sending money from the UK to the US
- 8 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 9 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 10 Gite and/or agritourism
- 11 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 12 Athens/Istanbul March
- 13 English ruined castles
- 14 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 15 Switzerland
- 16 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 17 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 18 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 19 Hotel for last night in London--for family of 4
- 20 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 21 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 22 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 23 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 24 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 25 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin