We want to go to Europe for our Honeymoon for 2 weeks next year, starting the 3rd week of June, 2013.
We were thinking Barcelona, Monte Carlo, Paris and a few cities in Italy including Bellagio. The more I am looking into it, the less feasible it seems. Alloting 2-3 days for each area we could probably only see 4 or 5 places.
Wondering what your thoughts were? Itinerary, mode of transportation (trains vs. cruise) etc..
We are very interested in Architecture and would love to see Versailles.
Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you'd like - I know this is pretty broad.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 백경 온라인게임 ▶ 홈피:≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 3 dinner jackets
- 4 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 5 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 6 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 7 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 8 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 9 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 10 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 11 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 12 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 13 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 14 Cordoba Overnight?
- 15 Piedmont as a destination
- 16 2 weeks Europe trip
- 17 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 18 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 19 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 20 Monemvasia or Gefyra
- 21 Alkmaar to Brussels - things to see?
- 22 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 23 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 24 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 25 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....