We want to go to Europe for our Honeymoon for 2 weeks next year, starting the 3rd week of June, 2013.
We were thinking Barcelona, Monte Carlo, Paris and a few cities in Italy including Bellagio. The more I am looking into it, the less feasible it seems. Alloting 2-3 days for each area we could probably only see 4 or 5 places.
Wondering what your thoughts were? Itinerary, mode of transportation (trains vs. cruise) etc..
We are very interested in Architecture and would love to see Versailles.
Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you'd like - I know this is pretty broad.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Airport Question!
- 2 Prague old town
- 3 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 4 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 5 http://www.dermayouth.org/prostacet-review
- 6 tablet
- 7 Barcelona completely overrated
- 8 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 9 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 10 26 days in Italy
- 11 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 12 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 13 Car rental between countries
- 14 Holland Itinerary
- 15 Train Ticket Help
- 16 Puglia Itinerary - too many choices
- 17 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 18 Whirlwind trip!
- 19 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 20 Need Help with Itinerary – First Time in Portugal (2 Weeks)
- 21 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 22 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 23 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 24 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 25 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.