We want to go to Europe for our Honeymoon for 2 weeks next year, starting the 3rd week of June, 2013.
We were thinking Barcelona, Monte Carlo, Paris and a few cities in Italy including Bellagio. The more I am looking into it, the less feasible it seems. Alloting 2-3 days for each area we could probably only see 4 or 5 places.
Wondering what your thoughts were? Itinerary, mode of transportation (trains vs. cruise) etc..
We are very interested in Architecture and would love to see Versailles.
Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you'd like - I know this is pretty broad.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 2 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 3 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 4 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 5 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 6 NCAA Pigskin Week Six ? Picks?
- 7 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 8 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 9 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 10 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 11 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 12 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 13 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 14 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 15 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 16 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 17 Question on France travel
- 18 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 19 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 20 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 21 Sweden For Christmas Ideas
- 22 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 23 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 24 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 25 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI