We want to go to Europe for our Honeymoon for 2 weeks next year, starting the 3rd week of June, 2013.
We were thinking Barcelona, Monte Carlo, Paris and a few cities in Italy including Bellagio. The more I am looking into it, the less feasible it seems. Alloting 2-3 days for each area we could probably only see 4 or 5 places.
Wondering what your thoughts were? Itinerary, mode of transportation (trains vs. cruise) etc..
We are very interested in Architecture and would love to see Versailles.
Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you'd like - I know this is pretty broad.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 2 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 3 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 4 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 5 CDG questions
- 6 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 7 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 8 Great restaurants in Italy
- 9 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 10 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 11 Amalfi coast in May
- 12 Napoli Centrale: Luggage/Storage Lockers?
- 13 One day in Paris, Looking for a great Full day tour.
- 14 Amsterday > Bruges
- 15 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 16 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 17 Greece after the Vote
- 18 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 19 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 20 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 21 Germany for 3 weeks
- 22 Germany and Switzerland
- 23 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 24 Renting an apt.
- 25 Food options near Tower (& Leadenhall Mkt?)