We want to go to Europe for our Honeymoon for 2 weeks next year, starting the 3rd week of June, 2013.
We were thinking Barcelona, Monte Carlo, Paris and a few cities in Italy including Bellagio. The more I am looking into it, the less feasible it seems. Alloting 2-3 days for each area we could probably only see 4 or 5 places.
Wondering what your thoughts were? Itinerary, mode of transportation (trains vs. cruise) etc..
We are very interested in Architecture and would love to see Versailles.
Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you'd like - I know this is pretty broad.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Under Seige...
- 2 WORLD'S TRUSTED NO. 1 SPELL CASTER+27791897218 PROFESSOR SIPHO
- 3 Global Travel Warning...
- 4 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 5 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 6 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 7 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 8 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 9 Lufth on strike 26-28 nov
- 10 Highclere Castle(Downton Abbey) tours, UK
- 11 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 12 Advices about our itiniary
- 13 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 14 Private transportation
- 15 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 16 A week in Burgundy
- 17 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 18 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 19 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 20 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 21 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 22 Safety concerns?
- 23 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 24 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 25 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive