We want to go to Europe for our Honeymoon for 2 weeks next year, starting the 3rd week of June, 2013.
We were thinking Barcelona, Monte Carlo, Paris and a few cities in Italy including Bellagio. The more I am looking into it, the less feasible it seems. Alloting 2-3 days for each area we could probably only see 4 or 5 places.
Wondering what your thoughts were? Itinerary, mode of transportation (trains vs. cruise) etc..
We are very interested in Architecture and would love to see Versailles.
Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you'd like - I know this is pretty broad.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 2 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 3 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 4 Overnight Train Questions
- 5 Istanbul tour guides?
- 6 Flamenco Shows
- 7 Italy - best two central locations
- 8 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 9 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 10 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 11 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 12 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 13 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 14 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 15 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 16 Tour or independent
- 17 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 18 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 19 Vet my itinerary
- 20 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 21 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 22 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 23 3 months to travel Europe!
- 24 student in denmark
- 25 What to see in Dresden...