We want to go to Europe for our Honeymoon for 2 weeks next year, starting the 3rd week of June, 2013.
We were thinking Barcelona, Monte Carlo, Paris and a few cities in Italy including Bellagio. The more I am looking into it, the less feasible it seems. Alloting 2-3 days for each area we could probably only see 4 or 5 places.
Wondering what your thoughts were? Itinerary, mode of transportation (trains vs. cruise) etc..
We are very interested in Architecture and would love to see Versailles.
Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you'd like - I know this is pretty broad.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Japan or Italy next spring
- 2 5 1/2 hour layover in Amsterdam... enough time to get out and see the city?
- 3 Iceland Key Carrental
- 4 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 5 Fall 2016 England andScotland
- 6 Travel in England and Scotland
- 7 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 8 Turkey: Itinerary help!
- 9 Must do/see in Rome
- 10 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 11 what to do in florence
- 12 Toledo, Spain
- 13 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 14 Amalfi Coast of Algarve
- 15 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 16 Lisbon transportation
- 17 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems
- 18 One day in Paris!
- 19 First time Vienna/Budapest/Prague
- 20 Where to travel in Switzerland in 2 days when I'm travelling from Italy?
- 21 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 22 Getting to Kinderdijk
- 23 neighbourhood in Barcelona question
- 24 Vicking Legend - Danube waltz cruise
- 25 English countryside help (Cotswolds and Bath?)