We want to go to Europe for our Honeymoon for 2 weeks next year, starting the 3rd week of June, 2013.
We were thinking Barcelona, Monte Carlo, Paris and a few cities in Italy including Bellagio. The more I am looking into it, the less feasible it seems. Alloting 2-3 days for each area we could probably only see 4 or 5 places.
Wondering what your thoughts were? Itinerary, mode of transportation (trains vs. cruise) etc..
We are very interested in Architecture and would love to see Versailles.
Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you'd like - I know this is pretty broad.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 2 Valencia Spain
- 3 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 4 Language to use in Belgium
- 5 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 6 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 7 Germany-Car or Train
- 8 Visiting Zurich
- 9 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 10 Brussels flower tapestry
- 11 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 12 Places to visit from Zurich
- 13 SURPRISE TRIP
- 14 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 15 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 16 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 17 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 18 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 19 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 20 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 21 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 22 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 23 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 24 thoughts on my itenerary France and Italy
- 25 Europe for Beginners