We want to go to Europe for our Honeymoon for 2 weeks next year, starting the 3rd week of June, 2013.
We were thinking Barcelona, Monte Carlo, Paris and a few cities in Italy including Bellagio. The more I am looking into it, the less feasible it seems. Alloting 2-3 days for each area we could probably only see 4 or 5 places.
Wondering what your thoughts were? Itinerary, mode of transportation (trains vs. cruise) etc..
We are very interested in Architecture and would love to see Versailles.
Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you'd like - I know this is pretty broad.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Genoa - What are the Must Do's
- 2 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 3 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 4 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 5 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 6 Hotels in old Rome
- 7 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 8 France/Spain in june: Catalonia help, girona figures costa brava barcelona
- 9 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 10 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 11 St Gervais les-Bains to Colmar: Where to Stop for the Night?
- 12 British Royals
- 13 ABOUT SPAIN
- 14 Trip from Vienna to Budapest
- 15 Help plan my honeymoon! Northern Spain, and/or Lisbon or Bordeaux
- 16 accomodation fo granada, malaga, ronda and cadiz
- 17 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 18 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 19 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 20 Como Lake for Easter weekend - is a rental car worthwhile?
- 21 Just curious: Kids at the Moulin Rouge?
- 22 Apartment in Seville in April help
- 23 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 24 Paris Libraries
- 25 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?