We want to go to Europe for our Honeymoon for 2 weeks next year, starting the 3rd week of June, 2013.
We were thinking Barcelona, Monte Carlo, Paris and a few cities in Italy including Bellagio. The more I am looking into it, the less feasible it seems. Alloting 2-3 days for each area we could probably only see 4 or 5 places.
Wondering what your thoughts were? Itinerary, mode of transportation (trains vs. cruise) etc..
We are very interested in Architecture and would love to see Versailles.
Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you'd like - I know this is pretty broad.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Story of the German Christmas star
- 2 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 3 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 4 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 5 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 6 Airport ATMs
- 7 Help with European vacation plan
- 8 Three ferries to Mull
- 9 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 10 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 11 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 12 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 13 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 14 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 15 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 16 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 17 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 18 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 19 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 20 American Express
- 21 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 22 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 23 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 24 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 25 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange