We want to go to Europe for our Honeymoon for 2 weeks next year, starting the 3rd week of June, 2013.
We were thinking Barcelona, Monte Carlo, Paris and a few cities in Italy including Bellagio. The more I am looking into it, the less feasible it seems. Alloting 2-3 days for each area we could probably only see 4 or 5 places.
Wondering what your thoughts were? Itinerary, mode of transportation (trains vs. cruise) etc..
We are very interested in Architecture and would love to see Versailles.
Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you'd like - I know this is pretty broad.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Verona and Lake Garda
- 2 How to save money when travellin' to London
- 3 European Cooking Secrets
- 4 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 5 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 6 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 7 20 Days in Europe
- 8 Travel vs. Babies
- 9 The Local at -- Bavarian Police: Europe under Siege
- 10 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 11 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 12 Italy - rental car damages query
- 13 St Tropez vs Monaco
- 14 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 15 London's Must Sights!
- 16 McRent, Germany - AVOID!!!
- 17 Travel help
- 18 Le Marche Research Help
- 19 Get Ultimate Fun with England Escorts in the Bedroom
- 20 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 21 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 22 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 23 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 24 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 25 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!