We want to go to Europe for our Honeymoon for 2 weeks next year, starting the 3rd week of June, 2013.
We were thinking Barcelona, Monte Carlo, Paris and a few cities in Italy including Bellagio. The more I am looking into it, the less feasible it seems. Alloting 2-3 days for each area we could probably only see 4 or 5 places.
Wondering what your thoughts were? Itinerary, mode of transportation (trains vs. cruise) etc..
We are very interested in Architecture and would love to see Versailles.
Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you'd like - I know this is pretty broad.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 La Sagrada Familia
- 2 Need help with itinerary
- 3 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 4 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 5 Ireland or Scotland
- 6 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 7 Driving through Chianti on Halloween - where to stop for lunch?
- 8 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 9 Do I need train tix in advance
- 10 Help: Short visit to Crete
- 11 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 12 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 13 Schengen rule made easy
- 14 Best Berlin neighborhood for lodging?
- 15 Villa Borghese in Winter
- 16 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 17 Aaah...Umbria!
- 18 Sorrento Advice Please
- 19 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 20 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 21 Cruising on Cunard in Your Twenties?
- 22 Milan - stay near Milan Centrale or Duomo?
- 23 florence airport to train station
- 24 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 25 Anyone ever flunk out of a Grand Circle tour?