We want to go to Europe for our Honeymoon for 2 weeks next year, starting the 3rd week of June, 2013.
We were thinking Barcelona, Monte Carlo, Paris and a few cities in Italy including Bellagio. The more I am looking into it, the less feasible it seems. Alloting 2-3 days for each area we could probably only see 4 or 5 places.
Wondering what your thoughts were? Itinerary, mode of transportation (trains vs. cruise) etc..
We are very interested in Architecture and would love to see Versailles.
Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you'd like - I know this is pretty broad.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stonehenge and Bath
- 2 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 3 Currency and credit cards in Scandinavia
- 4 Greece Experts
- 5 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 6 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 7 Greece itinerary ideas
- 8 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 9 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 10 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 11 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 12 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 13 Rome train to Positano
- 14 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 15 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 16 Car rental in Paris
- 17 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 18 France to stop making foie grois
- 19 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 20 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 21 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 22 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 23 Road Maps of Ireland
- 24 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 25 Restaurants and sights in Puglia