We want to go to Europe for our Honeymoon for 2 weeks next year, starting the 3rd week of June, 2013.
We were thinking Barcelona, Monte Carlo, Paris and a few cities in Italy including Bellagio. The more I am looking into it, the less feasible it seems. Alloting 2-3 days for each area we could probably only see 4 or 5 places.
Wondering what your thoughts were? Itinerary, mode of transportation (trains vs. cruise) etc..
We are very interested in Architecture and would love to see Versailles.
Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you'd like - I know this is pretty broad.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 2 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 3 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 4 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 5 FERRY : ISCHIA to CAPRI (and ISCHIA-SORRENTO)
- 6 Advice on apartment in Spain and location
- 7 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 8 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 9 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 10 mountain views near London
- 11 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 12 Morocco to Spain Border Crossing
- 13 2 weeks Europe trip
- 14 Piedmont as a destination
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 16 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 17 Cordoba Overnight?
- 18 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 19 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 20 vegetarian in spain
- 21 Dublin Leap Card
- 22 Garda Land
- 23 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 24 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 25 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings