We want to go to Europe for our Honeymoon for 2 weeks next year, starting the 3rd week of June, 2013.
We were thinking Barcelona, Monte Carlo, Paris and a few cities in Italy including Bellagio. The more I am looking into it, the less feasible it seems. Alloting 2-3 days for each area we could probably only see 4 or 5 places.
Wondering what your thoughts were? Itinerary, mode of transportation (trains vs. cruise) etc..
We are very interested in Architecture and would love to see Versailles.
Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you'd like - I know this is pretty broad.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria
- 2 8 nights Geneva to Zurich itinerary ideas
- 3 Paris Hotel - Hotel des Nations St-Germain , Le Méridien Etoile
- 4 1 day in the Black Forest
- 5 French Basque country
- 6 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 7 Rome Walking Guide
- 8 Travelling outside of Stockholm
- 9 Drumroll....I finally decided on a Roman Hotel!
- 10 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 11 Questions regarding currency exhange
- 12 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 13 Advice on what to visit in Slovenia
- 14 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
- 15 Six Days to get From Athens to Rome
- 16 Lisbon transportation
- 17 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 18 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!
- 19 Eating Our Way Through Paris...Again! Trip Report
- 20 PAY ATTENTION AT TERMINI TRAIN STATION
- 21 Palace Versaille - worth the lines ?
- 22 Stop between Paris and Amsterdam that isn't Bruges or Brussels?
- 23 Driving in Poland
- 24 Help! College daughter's 1st day in Nerja, Spain/converter broke!!
- 25 Swiss Bernese Regional Pass - Part way OK, then rest of way pay?