We want to go to Europe for our Honeymoon for 2 weeks next year, starting the 3rd week of June, 2013.
We were thinking Barcelona, Monte Carlo, Paris and a few cities in Italy including Bellagio. The more I am looking into it, the less feasible it seems. Alloting 2-3 days for each area we could probably only see 4 or 5 places.
Wondering what your thoughts were? Itinerary, mode of transportation (trains vs. cruise) etc..
We are very interested in Architecture and would love to see Versailles.
Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you'd like - I know this is pretty broad.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 2 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 3 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 4 From London to Paris to US
- 5 Itinerary help please!
- 6 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 7 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 8 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 9 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 10 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 11 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 12 France to stop making foie grois
- 13 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 14 Holiday Itinerary
- 15 Car hire
- 16 Ireland driving itinerary
- 17 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 18 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 19 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 20 Naples or Genoa
- 21 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 22 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 23 Itinerary Help!
- 24 Visiting the Black Forest
- 25 Barcelona to Morocco