We want to go to Europe for our Honeymoon for 2 weeks next year, starting the 3rd week of June, 2013.
We were thinking Barcelona, Monte Carlo, Paris and a few cities in Italy including Bellagio. The more I am looking into it, the less feasible it seems. Alloting 2-3 days for each area we could probably only see 4 or 5 places.
Wondering what your thoughts were? Itinerary, mode of transportation (trains vs. cruise) etc..
We are very interested in Architecture and would love to see Versailles.
Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you'd like - I know this is pretty broad.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 2 RFID Protection
- 3 Paris to Ramstein
- 4 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 5 12 days europe
- 6 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 7 Beaches in Southern France
- 8 Amalfi coast
- 9 3 days to spend in europe
- 10 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 11 If you had four months...
- 12 3 days with a Swindon base
- 13 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 14 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 15 italy itinerary
- 16 Ravello to Paestum
- 17 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 18 Rail pass question
- 19 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 20 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 21 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 22 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 23 Spain Itinerary Help
- 24 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 25 Things I Learned in 3 Weeks in southern Ireland