We want to go to Europe for our Honeymoon for 2 weeks next year, starting the 3rd week of June, 2013.
We were thinking Barcelona, Monte Carlo, Paris and a few cities in Italy including Bellagio. The more I am looking into it, the less feasible it seems. Alloting 2-3 days for each area we could probably only see 4 or 5 places.
Wondering what your thoughts were? Itinerary, mode of transportation (trains vs. cruise) etc..
We are very interested in Architecture and would love to see Versailles.
Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you'd like - I know this is pretty broad.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 2 Is credit card rental car insurance worth it??
- 3 Going to Istanbul for 3 days
- 4 Bruges to Brussels Central
- 5 Tour Sicily in 11 days by public transport
- 6 Norway and Netherlands
- 7 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 8 Getting married in Europe- Ceremony
- 9 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 10 Barcelona
- 11 Croatia vs Prague - suggestion pls
- 12 Travel help laundary
- 13 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 14 Trip planning--Portugal and Spain
- 15 Cinque Terre
- 16 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 17 After Bordeaux - any suggestions?
- 18 Need trip planning help…How to narrow down
- 19 Restaurant recommendations Athens
- 20 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 21 6 nights in Dublin
- 22 Hotel/Hostel Recommendations
- 23 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 24 Croatia to Italy last week in September through October (Bernina Express?)
- 25 Beaune train station rental car return