We want to go to Europe for our Honeymoon for 2 weeks next year, starting the 3rd week of June, 2013.
We were thinking Barcelona, Monte Carlo, Paris and a few cities in Italy including Bellagio. The more I am looking into it, the less feasible it seems. Alloting 2-3 days for each area we could probably only see 4 or 5 places.
Wondering what your thoughts were? Itinerary, mode of transportation (trains vs. cruise) etc..
We are very interested in Architecture and would love to see Versailles.
Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you'd like - I know this is pretty broad.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 2 Stroller in Europe
- 3 Car rental leaving Rome
- 4 NEED HELP PLANNING SPAIN ITINERARY
- 5 Why Not Helsinki?
- 6 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 7 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
- 8 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 9 Transportation from Malpensa to Stresa
- 10 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 11 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 12 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 13 Summer Language Programs in Germany
- 14 Paris Under Seige...
- 15 8 days in Vienna in December
- 16 Question About My US Passport for Visit to France
- 17 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 18 Rotterdam in 1923
- 19 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 20 What one thing in Paris?
- 21 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 22 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 23 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 24 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 25 How would you spend four days in Dresden in December?