We want to go to Europe for our Honeymoon for 2 weeks next year, starting the 3rd week of June, 2013.
We were thinking Barcelona, Monte Carlo, Paris and a few cities in Italy including Bellagio. The more I am looking into it, the less feasible it seems. Alloting 2-3 days for each area we could probably only see 4 or 5 places.
Wondering what your thoughts were? Itinerary, mode of transportation (trains vs. cruise) etc..
We are very interested in Architecture and would love to see Versailles.
Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you'd like - I know this is pretty broad.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Decision time...
- 2 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 3 Spain in November
- 4 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 5 Never To Return
- 6 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 7 Slow travel Lisbon and ??? in Portugal in early Nov.--2 weeks
- 8 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 9 Authentic czech food
- 10 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 11 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 12 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 13 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 14 Hotel Regno versus Albergo Cesari Rome
- 15 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 16 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 17 Italy - unusually so
- 18 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 19 About cars in Austria
- 20 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 21 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 22 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 23 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 24 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 25 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April