My wife and I are looking to go to Italy this summer for about 10-12 days. I found the www.EuropeanDestinations.com website and they have some pretty good itineraries and reasonable prices, from what I can tell. I just want to know if anyone out there has used this website and or have heard anything good or bad in regards to this site? If anyone out there has done and Italy trip and has any suggestions we would really appreciate it. We are wanting to go to Venice, Florance and Rome. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 2 Toulouse and beyond -
- 3 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 4 itinerary help
- 5 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 6 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 7 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 8 Scotland
- 9 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 10 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 11 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 12 Can't choose between Seville and Granada!
- 13 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 14 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 15 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 16 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 17 Estonia Amber
- 18 7 days in Greece
- 19 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 20 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 21 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 22 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 23 Reims for a day
- 24 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 25 October travel to Northern France--early or late?