Just a "heads up" in case anyone traveling was not aware of this.
European clocks jump forward one hour this Saturday after midnight
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days to Explore Europe
- 2 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 3 Looking for advice about travel insurance
- 4 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 5 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 6 plug adapters ITALY
- 7 How much luggage?????
- 8 Transfer Milan airport
- 9 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 10 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 11 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 12 Short trip to Venice, with (some oddball) tours
- 13 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 14 Paris in black and white
- 15 London for Free
- 16 Help with a French -> English translation, please
- 17 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 18 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 19 Day Trips from Nice
- 20 Help with France itinerary
- 21 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 22 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 23 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 24 Tour Iceland Safely On Line (Video + Stills)
- 25 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal