Just a "heads up" in case anyone traveling was not aware of this.
European clocks jump forward one hour this Saturday after midnight
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 2 What is required photo size for Navigo Decouverte please
- 3 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 4 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 5 Is Capri overrated?
- 6 Change in Travel
- 7 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 8 Need help with our itinerary
- 9 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 10 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 11 Sintra - How to avoid steep uphill walking
- 12 Suggestions for very cheap cell phone?
- 13 A week in Paris
- 14 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 15 Layover in Paris...need a suggestion on my hotel.
- 16 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 17 Question about tying Pech Merle into Dordogne itinerary
- 18 Randolph Hotel on fire
- 19 9 days on amalfi coast
- 20 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 21 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 22 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 23 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 24 suggested itinerary for San Sebastion & Bilbao
- 25 Switzerland - Lucerne & 2 nights