Just a "heads up" in case anyone traveling was not aware of this.
European clocks jump forward one hour this Saturday after midnight
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour Company in Russia
- 2 Two Days in Prague
- 3 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 4 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 5 Giverny in early October?
- 6 Air France strike
- 7 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 8 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 9 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 10 Interested In Coach Passes
- 11 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 12 Voltage in UK and France
- 13 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 14 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 15 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 16 Schengen Visa
- 17 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 18 Alterations to night trains routes
- 19 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 20 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 21 london in 2.5 days
- 22 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 23 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 24 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 25 London GTG late September?