I know, it's no contest. But even our specialized bakeries don't seem to taste as good, not to mention the consistency. Why is the European better? Flour? Yeast? Baking? Other?
European Bread vs US
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Small Towns Spain(Catalonia,LaRioja,Navarra,Basque)w/ trip to Bordeaux
- 2 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 3 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 4 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 5 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 6 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 7 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 8 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 9 Schengen Visa Rules
- 10 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 11 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 12 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 13 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 14 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 15 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 16 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 17 Is my plan ok
- 18 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 19 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 20 5 Observations About Paris
- 21 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 22 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 23 Southern Spain
- 24 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 25 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?