I am planning a trip to Europe in December, and don't know where to start with regards to the itinerary. Travel itineraries and advice will be very much appreciated.
Here's a few important things to note:
1. We will be traveling with a 15 month old baby.
2. Thinking of buying return tickets into Paris.
3. Would like to visit 2 - 3 other places (outside of France). What's worth visiting?
4. Would like to see snow for at least 2-3 nights.
5. Will not be renting a car.
6. Happy to connect via rail
7. Top 10 must see / do in Europe?
8. Disney World Paris worth visiting?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ￡삼성안마『o1o 9875 2236』민실장 삼성동안마 삼성역안마 삼성안마문의
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 5 Days in Switzerland
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 6-7 Days in France
- 6 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 7 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 8 We're here!
- 9 ￡선릉안마『o1o 9875 2236』High quality선릉쪽안마↗민실장 특급스페셜 EVENT선릉안마문의
- 10 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 11 Korean Messages
- 12 Getting to Bolivia
- 13 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 14 Budapest in December 2017
- 15 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 16 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?
- 17 Swiss Travel Pass
- 18 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 19 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 20 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 21 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 22 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 23 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 24 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 25 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?