I am planning a trip to Europe in December, and don't know where to start with regards to the itinerary. Travel itineraries and advice will be very much appreciated.
Here's a few important things to note:
1. We will be traveling with a 15 month old baby.
2. Thinking of buying return tickets into Paris.
3. Would like to visit 2 - 3 other places (outside of France). What's worth visiting?
4. Would like to see snow for at least 2-3 nights.
5. Will not be renting a car.
6. Happy to connect via rail
7. Top 10 must see / do in Europe?
8. Disney World Paris worth visiting?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip 6 to Rome and Amalfi
- 2 Norway accessories and must have
- 3 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 4 Greece in 15 Days
- 5 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 6 Naples or Genoa
- 7 BNL machines in Italy
- 8 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 9 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 10 BNL ATMs
- 11 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 12 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 13 Planning Advice!
- 14 Driving Vespa's in Florence
- 15 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 16 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 17 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 18 A very late conclusion to Solo Christmas/December trip - Paris
- 19 Our European adventures
- 20 Crete (and Santorini ) Trip Report
- 21 Scotland November 2015
- 22 1 day trip from Nice
- 23 Norway holiday locations
- 24 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 25 Help with itinerary