I am planning a trip to Europe in December, and don't know where to start with regards to the itinerary. Travel itineraries and advice will be very much appreciated.
Here's a few important things to note:
1. We will be traveling with a 15 month old baby.
2. Thinking of buying return tickets into Paris.
3. Would like to visit 2 - 3 other places (outside of France). What's worth visiting?
4. Would like to see snow for at least 2-3 nights.
5. Will not be renting a car.
6. Happy to connect via rail
7. Top 10 must see / do in Europe?
8. Disney World Paris worth visiting?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 세븐카지노☤⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥☤슈퍼카지노/)
- 2 세븐카지노☤⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥☤슈퍼카지노/)
- 3 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 4 골프웨어추천＼机】 JR700。ZE。AM 【机＼골프웨어추천
- 5 썬시티카지노☤⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥☤슈퍼카지노/)
- 6 우리카지노♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 7 다모아카지노♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 8 골프화추천＼对】 JR700。ZE。AM 【对＼골프화추천
- 9 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 10 What do after Bernia Express?
- 11 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 12 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 13 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 14 First time in London
- 15 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 16 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 17 No Periods in British Written English!
- 18 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 19 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 20 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 21 Self drive tour companies
- 22 scotland
- 23 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 24 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 25 Ischia