I am planning a trip to Europe in December, and don't know where to start with regards to the itinerary. Travel itineraries and advice will be very much appreciated.
Here's a few important things to note:
1. We will be traveling with a 15 month old baby.
2. Thinking of buying return tickets into Paris.
3. Would like to visit 2 - 3 other places (outside of France). What's worth visiting?
4. Would like to see snow for at least 2-3 nights.
5. Will not be renting a car.
6. Happy to connect via rail
7. Top 10 must see / do in Europe?
8. Disney World Paris worth visiting?
Europe Winter in 16 days
- 1 rent car / Munich
- 2 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 Italian Lakes gardens
- 5 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 6 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 7 Greek islands from Turkey
- 8 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 9 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 10 Chambermaid tipping
- 11 TGV and Provence questions
- 12 Novels set in Greece
- 13 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 14 To Paris and Provence in June
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 17 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 18 More help with housing in Puglia
- 19 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 20 Euro Train
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 23 Rome Accommodation
- 24 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 25 Travel from Prague to Basel