I am planning a trip to Europe in December, and don't know where to start with regards to the itinerary. Travel itineraries and advice will be very much appreciated.
Here's a few important things to note:
1. We will be traveling with a 15 month old baby.
2. Thinking of buying return tickets into Paris.
3. Would like to visit 2 - 3 other places (outside of France). What's worth visiting?
4. Would like to see snow for at least 2-3 nights.
5. Will not be renting a car.
6. Happy to connect via rail
7. Top 10 must see / do in Europe?
8. Disney World Paris worth visiting?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Parking in Italy
- 2 munich - day trips
- 3 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 4 I'm back.....
- 5 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 6 Edinburgh in March
- 7 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 8 Paris gtg in October?
- 9 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 10 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 11 Where do I pass through immigration in the UK
- 12 Departure Tax in UK
- 13 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 14 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 15 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 16 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 17 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 18 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 19 European Championship
- 20 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 21 FAQs
- 22 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 23 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 24 1 week in Malaga
- 25 http://www.toptryloburn.com/ombia-derma-reviews/