I am planning a trip to Europe in December, and don't know where to start with regards to the itinerary. Travel itineraries and advice will be very much appreciated.
Here's a few important things to note:
1. We will be traveling with a 15 month old baby.
2. Thinking of buying return tickets into Paris.
3. Would like to visit 2 - 3 other places (outside of France). What's worth visiting?
4. Would like to see snow for at least 2-3 nights.
5. Will not be renting a car.
6. Happy to connect via rail
7. Top 10 must see / do in Europe?
8. Disney World Paris worth visiting?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UNITED STATE YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 3 Preliminary Trip Planning for Venice/Florence/Umbria in late September
- 4 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 5 Trip Report – London, Devon and Somerset
- 6 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 7 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 8 Italy in January?
- 9 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 10 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 11 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 12 2 days in Lugano area
- 13 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 14 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 15 Half day in Côte d'Azur
- 16 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 17 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 18 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 19 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 20 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 21 Scotland in December
- 22 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 23 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 24 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 25 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como