I am planning a trip to Europe in December, and don't know where to start with regards to the itinerary. Travel itineraries and advice will be very much appreciated.
Here's a few important things to note:
1. We will be traveling with a 15 month old baby.
2. Thinking of buying return tickets into Paris.
3. Would like to visit 2 - 3 other places (outside of France). What's worth visiting?
4. Would like to see snow for at least 2-3 nights.
5. Will not be renting a car.
6. Happy to connect via rail
7. Top 10 must see / do in Europe?
8. Disney World Paris worth visiting?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 2 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 3 Towns around Lucca
- 4 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 5 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 6 Airline to Rome
- 7 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 8 First Solo Adventure
- 9 Duoro Valley - Train from Regua to Pocinho
- 10 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 11 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 12 PARIS
- 13 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 14 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 15 Georgia in 4 days
- 16 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 17 Trains in Italy
- 18 Dublin Luggage storage
- 19 Italy with baby - where to go?
- 20 Croatia short sail trip
- 21 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 22 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 23 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 24 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 25 Alitala