I am planning a trip to Europe in December, and don't know where to start with regards to the itinerary. Travel itineraries and advice will be very much appreciated.
Here's a few important things to note:
1. We will be traveling with a 15 month old baby.
2. Thinking of buying return tickets into Paris.
3. Would like to visit 2 - 3 other places (outside of France). What's worth visiting?
4. Would like to see snow for at least 2-3 nights.
5. Will not be renting a car.
6. Happy to connect via rail
7. Top 10 must see / do in Europe?
8. Disney World Paris worth visiting?
Europe Winter in 16 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 2 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 3 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 4 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 5 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 6 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 7 All Set To Go!!
- 8 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 9 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 10 France,Spain,Italy
- 11 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 12 Scotland November 2015
- 13 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 14 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 15 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 16 Which european city?
- 17 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 18 Portugal Trip
- 19 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 20 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 21 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 22 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 23 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 24 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 25 Luggage storage in Barcelona