My husband and I recently moved to Paris and we would like to go away for a weekend in Mid-December somewhere in Europe, like Italy , Spain,Austria. We love exploring new places, good food and wine and the arts as well as classical concerts. We are however on a tight budget,but I am a bit lost as where to go to as the options are endless and wonderful.
Any advice would be appreciated?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 2 Help with Ferries in Croatia
- 3 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 4 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 5 vienna
- 6 Questions about Polish sights
- 7 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 8 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 9 Bernina Express mid-March
- 10 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 11 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 12 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 13 Italy
- 14 4 days itinerary for France
- 15 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 16 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 17 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 18 Ireland travel passport question
- 19 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 20 where to stay in London?
- 21 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 22 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 23 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 24 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 25 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours