are their any places to go in the winter to europe that are warm and you can sit on the beach. if so what would the average temp be.
europe warm places in winter
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eastern European "Sampler" Trip
- 2 Europe in 21 days
- 3 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 4 8 full days in Rome
- 5 Venice in July?
- 6 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 7 Advice on best locations for Hotels in Santorini & Mykonos
- 8 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 9 Greece trip with daughters
- 10 Best "2-star" hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, Prague, Dresden
- 11 Can You Get To Bath From Gatwick Airport Without Going To London?
- 12 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 13 Traveling through Italy - Understanding train transportation
- 14 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 15 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 16 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 17 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 18 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 19 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 20 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 21 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 22 Family Summer Trip in July to London then Paris and then need suggestions!
- 23 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 24 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 25 tour guides in rome