Im planning a last minute trip to Europe with my boyfriend, trip lasting 5-6 weeks. We both have never been. We are planning on traveling the first week of July, we will arrive in Frankfurt, Germany. Other than that we haven't planned much other than the fact the we are interested in going to the following countries : Germany, Holland, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, France, Spain and end our trip in London because its cheaper to fly out of London to the states. We will be staying in hostels and with friends and family. We don't have an itinerary or a specific order of how we should travel. We have heard great things about Amsterdam, Lucerne, Vienna, Roma, Venice, Paris, South of France, Madrid and Barcelona. We will be using the Euro rail as means of transport. We have tried to map it out several times but any suggestions would really help... Also any suggestions of how long should be spent in each place? Or If there are any countries not mentioned, cities/towns, hostels, eatery, sightseeing, attractions that you would recommend we be really appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 2 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 3 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 4 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 5 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 6 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 7 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 8 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 9 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 10 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 11 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 12 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 13 Super Cover For Hertz
- 14 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 15 When to Visit Scotland
- 16 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 17 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 18 Amalfi Coast help
- 19 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 20 Sicily
- 21 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 22 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 23 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 24 Where to buy Saffron?
- 25 English Countryside
Europe trip,Germany, Holland, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, France, Spain