Im planning a last minute trip to Europe with my boyfriend, trip lasting 5-6 weeks. We both have never been. We are planning on traveling the first week of July, we will arrive in Frankfurt, Germany. Other than that we haven't planned much other than the fact the we are interested in going to the following countries : Germany, Holland, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, France, Spain and end our trip in London because its cheaper to fly out of London to the states. We will be staying in hostels and with friends and family. We don't have an itinerary or a specific order of how we should travel. We have heard great things about Amsterdam, Lucerne, Vienna, Roma, Venice, Paris, South of France, Madrid and Barcelona. We will be using the Euro rail as means of transport. We have tried to map it out several times but any suggestions would really help... Also any suggestions of how long should be spent in each place? Or If there are any countries not mentioned, cities/towns, hostels, eatery, sightseeing, attractions that you would recommend we be really appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Checking email
- 2 Attractions in Ostia Antica
- 3 Four days in Amsterdam- What to Do?!
- 4 Natinoal parks, which one?
- 5 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 6 The Road to Ruins - 25 Days in Istanbul & Road Tripping thru Western Turkey
- 7 Looking to avoid big events on trip to Amsterdam, Lucerne, Salz. and Prague
- 8 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 9 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 10 Montpellier - A few questions
- 11 November in Vienna and ??? : Questions
- 12 Vienna or Munich
- 13 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 14 Four days in London! What are some must-see sights?
- 15 Booking flights! Best timing for kids?
- 16 I have 10 days to spend in Italy! Advice needed!
- 17 Itinerary help for 17 night trip to Spain and France October
- 18 Basque Region and Rioja in December
- 19 Schegen Question- Leaving w/Visa and Reentry as Tourist
- 20 2 Week Balkan Adventure
- 21 Yay or Nay to these "front of the line" Vatican tours?
- 22 First-time Trip to Ireland! Seeking helpful advice...
- 23 Munich or Fussen for Bavaria Region?
- 24 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 25 Day trips from Cologne
Europe trip,Germany, Holland, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, France, Spain