Im planning a last minute trip to Europe with my boyfriend, trip lasting 5-6 weeks. We both have never been. We are planning on traveling the first week of July, we will arrive in Frankfurt, Germany. Other than that we haven't planned much other than the fact the we are interested in going to the following countries : Germany, Holland, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, France, Spain and end our trip in London because its cheaper to fly out of London to the states. We will be staying in hostels and with friends and family. We don't have an itinerary or a specific order of how we should travel. We have heard great things about Amsterdam, Lucerne, Vienna, Roma, Venice, Paris, South of France, Madrid and Barcelona. We will be using the Euro rail as means of transport. We have tried to map it out several times but any suggestions would really help... Also any suggestions of how long should be spent in each place? Or If there are any countries not mentioned, cities/towns, hostels, eatery, sightseeing, attractions that you would recommend we be really appreciated!
Europe trip,Germany, Holland, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, France, Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice - boats on canals
- 2 Paris - city hotel with easy access to Paris Nord Villepinte Expo?
- 3 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 4 Ghent or Paris?
- 5 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 6 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 7 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 8 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 9 Recommendations for must do Scandinavian itinerary....
- 10 Piedmont to Cinque Terre
- 11 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 12 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 13 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 14 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 15 Paris-Verona Carry-On Question
- 16 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 17 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 18 Best regions/cities for good walks (not hiking)
- 19 Trekking Poles in the UK...Where to buy
- 20 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 21 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 23 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 24 Which apartment/area in London?
- 25 Driving in Germany