We are planning on going to Eastern Europe + Spain. We have a proposed date of leaving around July 30th 2014. Yes i know, very close! yikes!
I would be appreciative of any help I can get.
We are Aussies based in Dubai, so I am feeling like Istanbul or London would be the best starting point. However that being said, ANY information or itinerary options you might have would be great.
These are the places we must get to: Cordoba, granada, dubrovnik, prague.
A little scattered, I know, but my husband and I have different tastes!
We need to be back in Dubai by August 16th.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:844:669:7811 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 5 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 6 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 7 London with Teens Trip Report
- 8 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 9 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 10 Lake Como AREA questions
- 11 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 12 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 13 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 14 Spain - day driver advice
- 15 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 16 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 17 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 18 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 19 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 20 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 21 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 22 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 23 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 24 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 25 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls