We are planning on going to Eastern Europe + Spain. We have a proposed date of leaving around July 30th 2014. Yes i know, very close! yikes!
I would be appreciative of any help I can get.
We are Aussies based in Dubai, so I am feeling like Istanbul or London would be the best starting point. However that being said, ANY information or itinerary options you might have would be great.
These are the places we must get to: Cordoba, granada, dubrovnik, prague.
A little scattered, I know, but my husband and I have different tastes!
We need to be back in Dubai by August 16th.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 2 First trip - destination advice!
- 3 France to stop making foie grois
- 4 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 5 How big backpack do I need?
- 6 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 7 Have the terrorist attacks changed where you go & how you travel?
- 8 Driving in Portual/Spain
- 9 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 10 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 11 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 12 Stonehenge and Bath
- 13 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 14 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 15 Munich Under Attack...
- 16 Homeaway/Owners Direct New contract
- 17 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 18 From Genoa to Rome...
- 19 Greece Itinerary
- 20 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 21 Spain in November
- 22 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 23 3 Days in Naples...
- 24 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 25 Help with 2nd European Spot