We are planning on going to Eastern Europe + Spain. We have a proposed date of leaving around July 30th 2014. Yes i know, very close! yikes!
I would be appreciative of any help I can get.
We are Aussies based in Dubai, so I am feeling like Istanbul or London would be the best starting point. However that being said, ANY information or itinerary options you might have would be great.
These are the places we must get to: Cordoba, granada, dubrovnik, prague.
A little scattered, I know, but my husband and I have different tastes!
We need to be back in Dubai by August 16th.
Thanks in advance,
Europe trip - WITH 3 kids. Help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 2 Schengen Visa Rules
- 3 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 4 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 5 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 6 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 7 Small Towns Spain(Catalonia,LaRioja,Navarra,Basque)w/ trip to Bordeaux
- 8 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 9 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 10 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 11 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 12 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 13 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 14 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 15 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 16 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 17 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 18 Is my plan ok
- 19 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 20 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 21 5 Observations About Paris
- 22 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 23 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 24 Southern Spain
- 25 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany