We are planning on going to Eastern Europe + Spain. We have a proposed date of leaving around July 30th 2014. Yes i know, very close! yikes!
I would be appreciative of any help I can get.
We are Aussies based in Dubai, so I am feeling like Istanbul or London would be the best starting point. However that being said, ANY information or itinerary options you might have would be great.
These are the places we must get to: Cordoba, granada, dubrovnik, prague.
A little scattered, I know, but my husband and I have different tastes!
We need to be back in Dubai by August 16th.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 driving from prague to salzburg
- 4 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 5 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 6 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 7 Versailles
- 8 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 9 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 10 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 11 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 12 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 13 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 14 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 15 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 16 We're here!
- 17 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 18 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 19 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 20 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 21 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 22 Germany train help!
- 23 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise
- 24 Most beautiful building facades and photo ops in Paris
- 25 Acorn TV