We are planning on going to Eastern Europe + Spain. We have a proposed date of leaving around July 30th 2014. Yes i know, very close! yikes!
I would be appreciative of any help I can get.
We are Aussies based in Dubai, so I am feeling like Istanbul or London would be the best starting point. However that being said, ANY information or itinerary options you might have would be great.
These are the places we must get to: Cordoba, granada, dubrovnik, prague.
A little scattered, I know, but my husband and I have different tastes!
We need to be back in Dubai by August 16th.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 2 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 3 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 4 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 5 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 6 Best stop between Split and Dubrovnik?
- 7 Trans-Siberia Train
- 8 Travel from Germany to Switzerland
- 9 A week driving in Bavaria
- 10 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 11 7 day Italy itinerary and storing luggage in train station
- 12 PLITVICE LAKES
- 13 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 14 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 15 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 16 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 17 Hotel in Amsterdam
- 18 Parma hotels - Pacchiosi or Rosa Prati
- 19 written guide for Olympia
- 20 Update on buying SIM Card at FCO
- 21 Naxos hotel question
- 22 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 23 Avignon or St. remy
- 24 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 25 Spain / Barcelona, Seville & Toledo - May 2017