We are planning on going to Eastern Europe + Spain. We have a proposed date of leaving around July 30th 2014. Yes i know, very close! yikes!
I would be appreciative of any help I can get.
We are Aussies based in Dubai, so I am feeling like Istanbul or London would be the best starting point. However that being said, ANY information or itinerary options you might have would be great.
These are the places we must get to: Cordoba, granada, dubrovnik, prague.
A little scattered, I know, but my husband and I have different tastes!
We need to be back in Dubai by August 16th.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 2 What to take to Germany
- 3 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 4 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 5 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 6 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 7 4 week trip Turkey
- 8 TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK FULL DAY
- 9 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 10 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 11 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 12 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 13 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 14 Scotland Trip
- 15 Holiday in Austria
- 16 What one thing in Paris?
- 17 Restaurant Booking sites which one to use, if any, in Spain?
- 18 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 19 Golden sunsets in Tver and Torjor
- 20 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 21 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 22 Paris Under Seige...
- 23 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 24 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 25 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November