I am a student and I am going to Paris for three weeks for a mini-term conducted by my college. After three weeks of study, I will travel by myself to Italy and Greece. Because of my citizenship, I need to apply a visa.
I have several question, could you please help me ?Thank you so much for your help!
1. Concerning student Visa, should I apply for a student visa or a tourist visa? I am concerned because my mini-term is totally conducted by a US College, without any association with any French School, can I still apply for student visa?
2. If I can be issued an student visa, can I travel to Italy AND Greece?
3. How many entry time should I choose? Does single entry allow me to go to all of these three countries?
if I cannot apply to Student Short stay visa, then for Schengen tourist visa,
1. Do I need all hotel information Faxed? Or printing them out will be ok?
Thank you sooo much, I really appreciate your answer!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 2 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 3 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)
- 4 Another Visit to London
- 5 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 6 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 7 bbc radio 4 visits Fleetwood near Blackpool
- 8 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 9 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 10 3 days Venice to Paris
- 11 A Beautiful Visit to Emilia-Romagna
- 12 My Worst Experience During My Holiday In Europe
- 13 Need advice on transportation
- 14 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 15 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 16 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 17 Berlin insurance questions
- 18 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 19 France for Six Weeks
- 20 Where to stay in Barcelona during La Merce?
- 21 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 22 Can you please critique my ring road plan?
- 23 which basque wine TXAKOLINA wineries bodegas to visit from san sebastian?
- 24 ROME JEWISH GHETTO - directions needed
- 25 explore Italy on a budget