I am a student and I am going to Paris for three weeks for a mini-term conducted by my college. After three weeks of study, I will travel by myself to Italy and Greece. Because of my citizenship, I need to apply a visa.
I have several question, could you please help me ?Thank you so much for your help!
1. Concerning student Visa, should I apply for a student visa or a tourist visa? I am concerned because my mini-term is totally conducted by a US College, without any association with any French School, can I still apply for student visa?
2. If I can be issued an student visa, can I travel to Italy AND Greece?
3. How many entry time should I choose? Does single entry allow me to go to all of these three countries?
if I cannot apply to Student Short stay visa, then for Schengen tourist visa,
1. Do I need all hotel information Faxed? Or printing them out will be ok?
Thank you sooo much, I really appreciate your answer!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 4 Summer Travel order
- 5 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 6 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 7 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 8 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 9 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 10 Swiss Travel Pass
- 11 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 12 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 13 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 14 Another tipping question: concierges
- 15 24 hours in Zurich
- 16 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 17 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 18 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 19 Trip suggestion
- 20 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 21 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 22 Spain in July
- 23 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 24 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 25 Dijon in December!