I am a student and I am going to Paris for three weeks for a mini-term conducted by my college. After three weeks of study, I will travel by myself to Italy and Greece. Because of my citizenship, I need to apply a visa.
I have several question, could you please help me ?Thank you so much for your help!
1. Concerning student Visa, should I apply for a student visa or a tourist visa? I am concerned because my mini-term is totally conducted by a US College, without any association with any French School, can I still apply for student visa?
2. If I can be issued an student visa, can I travel to Italy AND Greece?
3. How many entry time should I choose? Does single entry allow me to go to all of these three countries?
if I cannot apply to Student Short stay visa, then for Schengen tourist visa,
1. Do I need all hotel information Faxed? Or printing them out will be ok?
Thank you sooo much, I really appreciate your answer!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 2 Lavender country Provence hotel
- 3 Isle Sur-la-Sorgue Thursday
- 4 24 hrs in Istanbul
- 5 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 6 Where to stay in lavender country in Provence?
- 7 tipping
- 8 Lavender Conditions in Provence
- 9 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 10 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 11 Hiking in Luberon
- 12 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 13 Paris and Lyon
- 14 Provence/Luberon, Amalfi Coast, Greece in 12 days
- 15 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 16 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 17 What clothes?
- 18 London Paris
- 19 What would YOU do in Berlin?
- 20 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 21 Positano: Hotel Posa Posa, Hotel Royal
- 22 Sorrento or Positano
- 23 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 24 From Galway: go north or south???
- 25 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?