I am a student and I am going to Paris for three weeks for a mini-term conducted by my college. After three weeks of study, I will travel by myself to Italy and Greece. Because of my citizenship, I need to apply a visa.
I have several question, could you please help me ?Thank you so much for your help!
1. Concerning student Visa, should I apply for a student visa or a tourist visa? I am concerned because my mini-term is totally conducted by a US College, without any association with any French School, can I still apply for student visa?
2. If I can be issued an student visa, can I travel to Italy AND Greece?
3. How many entry time should I choose? Does single entry allow me to go to all of these three countries?
if I cannot apply to Student Short stay visa, then for Schengen tourist visa,
1. Do I need all hotel information Faxed? Or printing them out will be ok?
Thank you sooo much, I really appreciate your answer!
Europe trip need a Visa ,student or tourist?
- 1 Don’t Let Nursing Homes Keep Elderly Married Couples Apart
- 2 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 3 Rome Hotels near Termini
- 4 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 5 Edinburgh
- 6 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 7 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 8 Connection in Newark EWR
- 9 Refining London and Scotland
- 10 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 11 Apartment location
- 12 portugal
- 13 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 14 Paris trip report
- 15 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 16 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 17 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 18 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 19 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 20 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 21 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 22 Arriving at Rome FCO and departing from ZRH-luggage transfer advice
- 23 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 24 Ibiza to Valencia- travel tip request
- 25 Help with itenerary