I am a student and I am going to Paris for three weeks for a mini-term conducted by my college. After three weeks of study, I will travel by myself to Italy and Greece. Because of my citizenship, I need to apply a visa.
I have several question, could you please help me ?Thank you so much for your help!
1. Concerning student Visa, should I apply for a student visa or a tourist visa? I am concerned because my mini-term is totally conducted by a US College, without any association with any French School, can I still apply for student visa?
2. If I can be issued an student visa, can I travel to Italy AND Greece?
3. How many entry time should I choose? Does single entry allow me to go to all of these three countries?
if I cannot apply to Student Short stay visa, then for Schengen tourist visa,
1. Do I need all hotel information Faxed? Or printing them out will be ok?
Thank you sooo much, I really appreciate your answer!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 2 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 3 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 4 Nocelle on the Amalfi Coast
- 5 Women's semi-stylish, comfortable shoes?
- 6 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 7 Advice please: 10 days in South-West England with a toddler
- 8 Netflix and Hulu
- 9 Taxi Heathrow
- 10 Wolverhampton - York - Durham - Edinburgh
- 11 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 12 Car rental return Nice
- 13 3/4/ days South of France
- 14 Rental car return in Nice
- 15 Antwerp Tram
- 16 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 17 Paris hotels
- 18 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 19 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 20 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 21 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 22 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 23 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 24 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 25 French open 2017