I am a student and I am going to Paris for three weeks for a mini-term conducted by my college. After three weeks of study, I will travel by myself to Italy and Greece. Because of my citizenship, I need to apply a visa.
I have several question, could you please help me ?Thank you so much for your help!
1. Concerning student Visa, should I apply for a student visa or a tourist visa? I am concerned because my mini-term is totally conducted by a US College, without any association with any French School, can I still apply for student visa?
2. If I can be issued an student visa, can I travel to Italy AND Greece?
3. How many entry time should I choose? Does single entry allow me to go to all of these three countries?
if I cannot apply to Student Short stay visa, then for Schengen tourist visa,
1. Do I need all hotel information Faxed? Or printing them out will be ok?
Thank you sooo much, I really appreciate your answer!
Europe trip need a Visa ,student or tourist?
- 1 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 2 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 3 France: CDG to Beaune
- 4 Oceania Cruises - Anyone ever gone on one of these?
- 5 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 6 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 7 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 8 Holiday rental home in Wengen
- 9 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 10 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 11 HELP stuck in Italy
- 12 Selva Gardena to Lake Como - Where to stay in between?
- 13 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 14 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 15 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 16 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 17 Nice
- 18 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 19 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 20 trip
- 21 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 22 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 23 Two days in Amsterdam; bike tour
- 24 semi escorted tours
- 25 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?