I am a student and I am going to Paris for three weeks for a mini-term conducted by my college. After three weeks of study, I will travel by myself to Italy and Greece. Because of my citizenship, I need to apply a visa.
I have several question, could you please help me ?Thank you so much for your help!
1. Concerning student Visa, should I apply for a student visa or a tourist visa? I am concerned because my mini-term is totally conducted by a US College, without any association with any French School, can I still apply for student visa?
2. If I can be issued an student visa, can I travel to Italy AND Greece?
3. How many entry time should I choose? Does single entry allow me to go to all of these three countries?
if I cannot apply to Student Short stay visa, then for Schengen tourist visa,
1. Do I need all hotel information Faxed? Or printing them out will be ok?
Thank you sooo much, I really appreciate your answer!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reflections on our Trip to Barcelona, Languedoc, Dordogne and Paris
- 2 sim card
- 3 Charles De Gualle Airport, Paris to Eiffel Tower
- 4 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 5 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 6 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 7 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 8 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 9 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 10 European Championship
- 11 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 12 Things I Learned in 3 Weeks in southern Ireland
- 13 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 14 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 15 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 16 Getting from Gare de L'Est to Gare de Lyon
- 17 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 18 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 19 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 20 Scenic full day drive from Bacharach & return?
- 21 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 22 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 23 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 24 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 25 Le Marche, Italy