I am a student and I am going to Paris for three weeks for a mini-term conducted by my college. After three weeks of study, I will travel by myself to Italy and Greece. Because of my citizenship, I need to apply a visa.
I have several question, could you please help me ?Thank you so much for your help!
1. Concerning student Visa, should I apply for a student visa or a tourist visa? I am concerned because my mini-term is totally conducted by a US College, without any association with any French School, can I still apply for student visa?
2. If I can be issued an student visa, can I travel to Italy AND Greece?
3. How many entry time should I choose? Does single entry allow me to go to all of these three countries?
if I cannot apply to Student Short stay visa, then for Schengen tourist visa,
1. Do I need all hotel information Faxed? Or printing them out will be ok?
Thank you sooo much, I really appreciate your answer!
Europe trip need a Visa ,student or tourist?
- 1 Traveling within Italy
- 2 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 3 London for Christmas
- 4 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 5 To Paris and Provence in June
- 6 Florence in October
- 7 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 8 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 9 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 10 first european holiday itinery
- 11 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 12 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 13 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 16 7 days in Andalucia
- 17 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 18 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 19 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 20 London at Easter
- 21 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 22 Health Resort & Medical Spa Panorama Morska Jarosławiec
- 23 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 24 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 25 Advice on relocating to Italy?