I am a student and I am going to Paris for three weeks for a mini-term conducted by my college. After three weeks of study, I will travel by myself to Italy and Greece. Because of my citizenship, I need to apply a visa.
I have several question, could you please help me ?Thank you so much for your help!
1. Concerning student Visa, should I apply for a student visa or a tourist visa? I am concerned because my mini-term is totally conducted by a US College, without any association with any French School, can I still apply for student visa?
2. If I can be issued an student visa, can I travel to Italy AND Greece?
3. How many entry time should I choose? Does single entry allow me to go to all of these three countries?
if I cannot apply to Student Short stay visa, then for Schengen tourist visa,
1. Do I need all hotel information Faxed? Or printing them out will be ok?
Thank you sooo much, I really appreciate your answer!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London's Must Sights!
- 2 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 3 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 4 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 5 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 6 First trip to Italy
- 7 England and Wales by public transport
- 8 Vienna or Budapest?
- 9 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 10 Ireland & Scotland
- 11 Scenic Driving Routes
- 12 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 13 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 14 Andalucia in December
- 15 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 16 Budapest Hotels
- 17 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 18 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 19 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 20 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 21 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 22 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 23 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 24 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 25 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!