We would like your critique in our itinerary please. The group is 4 males in their late 20's looking to visit a few cities in Europe in early March 2015. We would like to a good balance of sight seeing and night life.
This is our current itinerary:
Saturday: Arrive in Budapest early AM
Sunday: Day in Budapest
Monday: Take train to Vienna early AM, spend entire day in Vienna
Tuesday: Take train to Prague early AM
Thursday: Prague, fly to Amsterdam in the evening
Saturday: Fly back home
This gives us 2 days in Budapest, 1 day in Vienna, 2 days in Prague and 1 1/2 days in Amsterdam. Our other option was to skip Vienna and take a train directly from Budapest to Prague.
Any critique is highly welcome. Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 2 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 3 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 4 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 5 Copenhagen/Hamburg Trip Report September 2017
- 6 Rome or Venice first
- 7 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 8 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 9 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 10 celticmoon, a quick question
- 11 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 12 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 13 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 14 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 15 B&B in Ireland
- 16 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 17 Europe First Timers
- 18 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 19 Trains in Italy
- 20 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 21 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 22 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 23 Greek Village
- 24 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 25 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece