We would like your critique in our itinerary please. The group is 4 males in their late 20's looking to visit a few cities in Europe in early March 2015. We would like to a good balance of sight seeing and night life.
This is our current itinerary:
Saturday: Arrive in Budapest early AM
Sunday: Day in Budapest
Monday: Take train to Vienna early AM, spend entire day in Vienna
Tuesday: Take train to Prague early AM
Thursday: Prague, fly to Amsterdam in the evening
Saturday: Fly back home
This gives us 2 days in Budapest, 1 day in Vienna, 2 days in Prague and 1 1/2 days in Amsterdam. Our other option was to skip Vienna and take a train directly from Budapest to Prague.
Any critique is highly welcome. Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland in November?
- 2 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 3 A Month stay in Southern France
- 4 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 5 vienna
- 6 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 7 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 8 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 9 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 10 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 11 Ireland travel passport question
- 12 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 13 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 14 Oxford England Accommodations
- 15 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 16 Croatia transportation question.
- 17 Places of interest
- 18 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 19 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 20 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 21 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 22 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 23 getting to CDG
- 24 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 25 Ireland hotel questions