We would like your critique in our itinerary please. The group is 4 males in their late 20's looking to visit a few cities in Europe in early March 2015. We would like to a good balance of sight seeing and night life.
This is our current itinerary:
Saturday: Arrive in Budapest early AM
Sunday: Day in Budapest
Monday: Take train to Vienna early AM, spend entire day in Vienna
Tuesday: Take train to Prague early AM
Thursday: Prague, fly to Amsterdam in the evening
Saturday: Fly back home
This gives us 2 days in Budapest, 1 day in Vienna, 2 days in Prague and 1 1/2 days in Amsterdam. Our other option was to skip Vienna and take a train directly from Budapest to Prague.
Any critique is highly welcome. Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Use of Train Tickets
- 2 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 3 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 4 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 5 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 6 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 7 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 8 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 9 First Trip to Paris
- 10 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 11 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 12 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 13 Driving in Italy
- 14 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 15 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 16 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 17 US foods not available in the UK
- 18 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 19 Amsterdam and...?
- 20 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 21 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 22 Andalucia Spain
- 23 Whistle stop family road trip
- 24 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 25 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris