We would like your critique in our itinerary please. The group is 4 males in their late 20's looking to visit a few cities in Europe in early March 2015. We would like to a good balance of sight seeing and night life.
This is our current itinerary:
Saturday: Arrive in Budapest early AM
Sunday: Day in Budapest
Monday: Take train to Vienna early AM, spend entire day in Vienna
Tuesday: Take train to Prague early AM
Thursday: Prague, fly to Amsterdam in the evening
Saturday: Fly back home
This gives us 2 days in Budapest, 1 day in Vienna, 2 days in Prague and 1 1/2 days in Amsterdam. Our other option was to skip Vienna and take a train directly from Budapest to Prague.
Any critique is highly welcome. Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We're here!
- 2 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 3 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 4 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 5 10 days in Paris and......
- 6 Budapest & Prague
- 7 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 8 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 9 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 12 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 13 driving from ancona to rome
- 14 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 15 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 16 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 17 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 18 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 19 Car Hire in Croatia, any recommendations?
- 20 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 21 Itinerary Help - ?Prague, Austria, Italy
- 22 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 23 Swiss Travel Pass
- 24 Athens
- 25 Please critique my itinerary in Italy