My name is ishan and i am from india ,i am planning euro trip with 3 of my friends.I would like you to help me in planning for the same.
We will be having 7-8 days roughly in the month of july. Our plan is to cover 3 places basically.
3)Amsterdam (basically for road trip and music festival).
We are in dilemma that how would we travel from london to paris or paris to Amsterdam.
Following are the options that we have
2)By Self Driven car
3)By Harley Davidson
1)If we go by train , though the option is good but we would not be able to enjoy the road experience of Europe.
2)Self Drive car -- We are not sure that whether we will be allowed to drive through multiple countries on our indian driving licence.
3)By Harley Davidson - We are not sure that whether we will be allowed to drive through multiple countries on our indian driving licence and also if motorcycles are allowed to drive through country borders.
Can anyone answer above queries.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 2 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 3 One night in Rome
- 4 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 5 Trip to Rome
- 6 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 7 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 8 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 9 Itinerary Paris to Dordogne +/- Loire??
- 10 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 11 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 12 Do you travel with linen clothes?
- 13 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 14 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 15 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 16 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 17 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 18 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 19 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 20 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 21 Imbros Gorge
- 22 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 23 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 24 Bus from Budva to Kotor
- 25 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?