My name is ishan and i am from india ,i am planning euro trip with 3 of my friends.I would like you to help me in planning for the same.
We will be having 7-8 days roughly in the month of july. Our plan is to cover 3 places basically.
3)Amsterdam (basically for road trip and music festival).
We are in dilemma that how would we travel from london to paris or paris to Amsterdam.
Following are the options that we have
2)By Self Driven car
3)By Harley Davidson
1)If we go by train , though the option is good but we would not be able to enjoy the road experience of Europe.
2)Self Drive car -- We are not sure that whether we will be allowed to drive through multiple countries on our indian driving licence.
3)By Harley Davidson - We are not sure that whether we will be allowed to drive through multiple countries on our indian driving licence and also if motorcycles are allowed to drive through country borders.
Can anyone answer above queries.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 2 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 3 Milan or Turin
- 4 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 5 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 6 Barcelona alternative
- 7 Paris to Italy
- 8 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 9 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 10 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 11 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 12 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 13 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 14 Iceland early december visit
- 15 Frankfurt to UK
- 16 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 17 God Save the Queen?
- 18 Road trip with our dog
- 19 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 20 9 Days in Spain
- 21 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 22 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 23 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 24 Spanish Medical Providers
- 25 Italy Car Scam