My name is ishan and i am from india ,i am planning euro trip with 3 of my friends.I would like you to help me in planning for the same.
We will be having 7-8 days roughly in the month of july. Our plan is to cover 3 places basically.
3)Amsterdam (basically for road trip and music festival).
We are in dilemma that how would we travel from london to paris or paris to Amsterdam.
Following are the options that we have
2)By Self Driven car
3)By Harley Davidson
1)If we go by train , though the option is good but we would not be able to enjoy the road experience of Europe.
2)Self Drive car -- We are not sure that whether we will be allowed to drive through multiple countries on our indian driving licence.
3)By Harley Davidson - We are not sure that whether we will be allowed to drive through multiple countries on our indian driving licence and also if motorcycles are allowed to drive through country borders.
Can anyone answer above queries.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 2 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 **Tec*h 24/7
- 3 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 4 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 5 Best layover option
- 6 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 7 Flights to Crete from NE coast of USA
- 8 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 9 Iceland car rental agencies
- 10 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 11 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 12 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 13 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 14 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 15 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 16 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 17 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 18 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 19 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 20 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 21 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 22 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 23 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 24 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 25 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?