My name is ishan and i am from india ,i am planning euro trip with 3 of my friends.I would like you to help me in planning for the same.
We will be having 7-8 days roughly in the month of july. Our plan is to cover 3 places basically.
3)Amsterdam (basically for road trip and music festival).
We are in dilemma that how would we travel from london to paris or paris to Amsterdam.
Following are the options that we have
2)By Self Driven car
3)By Harley Davidson
1)If we go by train , though the option is good but we would not be able to enjoy the road experience of Europe.
2)Self Drive car -- We are not sure that whether we will be allowed to drive through multiple countries on our indian driving licence.
3)By Harley Davidson - We are not sure that whether we will be allowed to drive through multiple countries on our indian driving licence and also if motorcycles are allowed to drive through country borders.
Can anyone answer above queries.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Globus Iberian Tour
- 2 Spain: train/rental car help
- 3 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 4 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 5 Budapest Card
- 6 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 7 UK in May and June
- 8 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 9 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 10 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 11 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 12 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 13 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 14 Bath/Cotswolds
- 15 Shorts in South of France?
- 16 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 17 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 18 base for Andalucia
- 19 Italy travel plan help
- 20 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 21 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 22 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 23 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 24 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 25 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport