Was hoping to get some ideas/thoughts about my friends and I's plan in Europe. We plan on leaving mid June for a 14-16 day trip. All four of us would like to hit the bars/nightclubs most nights, and would like to tour some great areas as well. We would like to hit the following areas (in order but could be rearranged):
2) Germany - either Munich or Berlin
Our budget per person is $4,500. This includes:
$1,500 flight to and from (Illinois)
$110 Eurorail pass (pick 4 countries to travel within)
$750 stay (combination of Airbnb, hotels, and hostels)
$1,340 misc. (tours, nightclubs, etc.)
Days 1,15 flying to and from
Days 2,3,4,5 Barcelona
Days 6,7,8,9 Germany
Days 10,11,12,13 Amsterdam
Questions for you:
Do any of you guys have suggestions in the following countries on what to do/see/where to go and etc.?
Does this plan seem realistic/actual?
Should we add another country, maybe Paris?
NOTE: Any advice is great advice. Please comment if you have an opinion, criticism, thoughts and etc. THANK YOU
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Old European currency
- 2 Brugge hotel help
- 3 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 4 Paris hotels
- 5 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 London Hotels
- 8 10 days in Paris and......
- 9 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 12 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 13 Amsterdam hotels
- 14 1 month in Europe
- 15 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 16 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 17 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 18 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 19 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 20 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 21 Denmark or Sweden?
- 22 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 23 Back from Paris
- 24 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 25 Which airport for Bellagio?