Was hoping to get some ideas/thoughts about my friends and I's plan in Europe. We plan on leaving mid June for a 14-16 day trip. All four of us would like to hit the bars/nightclubs most nights, and would like to tour some great areas as well. We would like to hit the following areas (in order but could be rearranged):
2) Germany - either Munich or Berlin
Our budget per person is $4,500. This includes:
$1,500 flight to and from (Illinois)
$110 Eurorail pass (pick 4 countries to travel within)
$750 stay (combination of Airbnb, hotels, and hostels)
$1,340 misc. (tours, nightclubs, etc.)
Days 1,15 flying to and from
Days 2,3,4,5 Barcelona
Days 6,7,8,9 Germany
Days 10,11,12,13 Amsterdam
Questions for you:
Do any of you guys have suggestions in the following countries on what to do/see/where to go and etc.?
Does this plan seem realistic/actual?
Should we add another country, maybe Paris?
NOTE: Any advice is great advice. Please comment if you have an opinion, criticism, thoughts and etc. THANK YOU
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 2 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 3 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 4 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Santorini lodging
- 7 Milan private guide
- 8 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 9 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 10 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 11 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 12 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 13 Italian lakes
- 14 Ronda Wine/biking
- 15 What do after Bernia Express?
- 16 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 17 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 18 Self drive tour companies
- 19 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 20 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 21 Ischia
- 22 9 days in London
- 23 Germany family road trip help!
- 24 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy