Going for business to Malmo, Sweden and some friends are coming with me. We are planning on exploring some European cities between Feb 1st - Feb 10. We know the weather will be cold but are looking for a cities with good bars, good people and a good time in general. We are currently thinking Copenhagen, Stockholm and Prague but will take any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 2 Where to travel during the first week of April in Europe?
- 3 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 4 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 5 Help with Itinerary, choosing Florence and Venice over Chianti area
- 6 Itinerary help needed!
- 7 Revisit someplace you've already been or go somewhere new?
- 8 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 9 ABOUT SPAIN
- 10 St Gervais les-Bains to Colmar: Where to Stop for the Night?
- 11 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 12 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 13 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 14 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 15 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 16 France 8 days
- 17 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 18 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 19 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 20 Never traveled abroad before — have one week to get from Derry to Paris
- 21 Hotels in old Rome
- 22 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 23 Question About Belgiun Train Travel
- 24 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 25 Train from Paris to Avignon