Going for business to Malmo, Sweden and some friends are coming with me. We are planning on exploring some European cities between Feb 1st - Feb 10. We know the weather will be cold but are looking for a cities with good bars, good people and a good time in general. We are currently thinking Copenhagen, Stockholm and Prague but will take any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Autumn in Paris
- 2 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 3 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 4 Weekend in Norfolk
- 5 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 6 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 7 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 8 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 9 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 10 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 11 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 12 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 13 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 14 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 15 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 16 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 17 Burgundy in May
- 18 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 19 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 20 St Germain
- 21 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 22 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 23 3 Countries - Bar Trip - need advice
- 24 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 25 A Greek sojourn