Going for business to Malmo, Sweden and some friends are coming with me. We are planning on exploring some European cities between Feb 1st - Feb 10. We know the weather will be cold but are looking for a cities with good bars, good people and a good time in general. We are currently thinking Copenhagen, Stockholm and Prague but will take any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 2 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 3 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 4 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 5 Paris first then where?
- 6 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 7 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 8 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 9 CROATIA SPLIT
- 10 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 11 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 12 Does this sound feasible?
- 13 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 14 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 15 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 16 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 17 Stay away from EF Tours
- 18 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 19 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 20 Self-driving tips for France
- 21 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 22 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 23 Dordogne in October
- 24 BMW European Delivery program
- 25 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria