Going for business to Malmo, Sweden and some friends are coming with me. We are planning on exploring some European cities between Feb 1st - Feb 10. We know the weather will be cold but are looking for a cities with good bars, good people and a good time in general. We are currently thinking Copenhagen, Stockholm and Prague but will take any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 2 Josselin region of Brittany
- 3 Macarons!
- 4 Need Advice for Stuttgart/Munich Area
- 5 driving day trip to la rioja from San Sebastian- winery / lunchcstops
- 6 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 7 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 8 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 9 Venice, then ?, then Munich
- 10 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 11 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 12 Help with 6 days in Switzerland
- 13 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 14 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 15 Berlin Itinerary
- 16 Need Help, Iceland
- 17 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 18 Please help me give good travel advice
- 19 Best base for Cinque Terre, Portofino, Rapallo?
- 20 driving from palermo to sciacca
- 21 Travel throught Europe
- 22 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 23 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 24 DCC on the increase?
- 25 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help