Going for business to Malmo, Sweden and some friends are coming with me. We are planning on exploring some European cities between Feb 1st - Feb 10. We know the weather will be cold but are looking for a cities with good bars, good people and a good time in general. We are currently thinking Copenhagen, Stockholm and Prague but will take any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London hotel
- 2 7 days in Greece
- 3 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 4 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 5 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 6 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 7 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 8 Hotel in Venice
- 9 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 10 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 11 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 12 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 13 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 14 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 15 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 16 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 17 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 18 Berlin/Prague Itinerary Too Much, Too Little?
- 19 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 20 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 21 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 22 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 23 Day trip from London to Paris
- 24 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 25 Barcelona to Girona: Rent a Car or just take the train?