Was hoping to get some ideas/thoughts about my friends and I's plan in Europe. We plan on leaving June 21st - July 6th. All four of us (22 year olds) would like to hit the bars/nightclubs most nights, and would like to tour some great areas as well. We would like to hit the following areas:
1) Germany - open for any suggestionsBarcelona
Our budget per person is $4,500. This includes:
$1,500 flight (includes flying to and from all 3 countries)
$900 stay (combination of Airbnb, hotels, and hostels)
$1,200 misc. (tours, nightclubs, etc.)
Days 1,14 flying to and from
Days 2,3,4,5 Germany
Days 6,7,8,9 Amsterdam
Days 10,11,12,13 Barcelona
Questions for you:
What are some great places around amsterdam and barcelona to go out at night or see/do during the day?
Where in Germany would be the best place for nightlife plus touristy?
Any advice is great advice. Please comment if you have an opinion, criticism, thoughts and etc. THANK YOU
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 2 Germany-Car or Train
- 3 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 4 SURPRISE TRIP
- 5 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 6 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 7 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 8 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 9 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 10 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 11 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 12 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 13 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 14 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 15 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 16 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 17 thoughts on my itenerary France and Italy
- 18 Valencia Spain
- 19 Europe for Beginners
- 20 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 21 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 22 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 23 13 nights in switzerland
- 24 Best daypack ?
- 25 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?