Was hoping to get some ideas/thoughts about my friends and I's plan in Europe. We plan on leaving June 21st - July 6th. All four of us (22 year olds) would like to hit the bars/nightclubs most nights, and would like to tour some great areas as well. We would like to hit the following areas:
1) Germany - open for any suggestionsBarcelona
Our budget per person is $4,500. This includes:
$1,500 flight (includes flying to and from all 3 countries)
$900 stay (combination of Airbnb, hotels, and hostels)
$1,200 misc. (tours, nightclubs, etc.)
Days 1,14 flying to and from
Days 2,3,4,5 Germany
Days 6,7,8,9 Amsterdam
Days 10,11,12,13 Barcelona
Questions for you:
What are some great places around amsterdam and barcelona to go out at night or see/do during the day?
Where in Germany would be the best place for nightlife plus touristy?
Any advice is great advice. Please comment if you have an opinion, criticism, thoughts and etc. THANK YOU
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 리얼카지노주소■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■아시안바카라ざ아시안바카라
- 2 럭스바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■바카라사이트주소お바카라사이트주소
- 3 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 4 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 5 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 6 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 7 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 8 Scotland Trip Report
- 9 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 10 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 11 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 12 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 13 Kayaking in Avignon
- 14 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 15 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 16 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 17 4 days in Provence in early June
- 18 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 19 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 20 Cordoba Overnight?
- 21 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 22 Sintra
- 23 France Itinerary Advice
- 24 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 25 Krakow and Prague-one week