Was hoping to get some ideas/thoughts about my friends and I's plan in Europe. We plan on leaving June 21st - July 6th. All four of us (22 year olds) would like to hit the bars/nightclubs most nights, and would like to tour some great areas as well. We would like to hit the following areas:
1) Germany - open for any suggestionsBarcelona
Our budget per person is $4,500. This includes:
$1,500 flight (includes flying to and from all 3 countries)
$900 stay (combination of Airbnb, hotels, and hostels)
$1,200 misc. (tours, nightclubs, etc.)
Days 1,14 flying to and from
Days 2,3,4,5 Germany
Days 6,7,8,9 Amsterdam
Days 10,11,12,13 Barcelona
Questions for you:
What are some great places around amsterdam and barcelona to go out at night or see/do during the day?
Where in Germany would be the best place for nightlife plus touristy?
Any advice is great advice. Please comment if you have an opinion, criticism, thoughts and etc. THANK YOU
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 2 Meteora for older folk
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 5 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 6 Athens
- 7 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 8 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 9 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 10 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 Germany train help!
- 13 Spain in July
- 14 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 15 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 16 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 17 Train help for Prague
- 18 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 19 We're here!
- 20 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 21 Petrol in Greece
- 22 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 23 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 24 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 25 Budapest & Prague