Hello, I am new to this forum thing, in terms of asking for advice, but I would like to lead off with i appreciate any help whatsoever. This summer (2013) my 2 friends and I are planning to go to Eastern Europe (mostly). we are going for two weeks and our tentative schedule is 3 nights in each place, Berlin, Amsterdam, Prague, (Sweden somewhere), Budapest and maybe switzerland. I realize prices may vary everywhere but a rough estimate is all i seek. We are college kids so eating McDonalds everyday is not an issue, and hostels are priority . I was wondering what you all recommend to budget per day? We plan to drink about 7 drinks a day, including ones a a night club (1 per city). Any help on a rough budget is appreciated. Thank you!
Europe Trip: 20 years old, need answers please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 All Set To Go!!
- 2 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 3 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 4 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 5 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 6 Scotland November 2015
- 7 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 8 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 9 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 10 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 11 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 12 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 13 Southern Spain
- 14 Which european city?
- 15 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 16 Italy Countryside
- 17 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 18 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 19 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 20 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 21 Germany in December 2015
- 22 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 23 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 24 Vegan in Germany?
- 25 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?