Hello, I am new to this forum thing, in terms of asking for advice, but I would like to lead off with i appreciate any help whatsoever. This summer (2013) my 2 friends and I are planning to go to Eastern Europe (mostly). we are going for two weeks and our tentative schedule is 3 nights in each place, Berlin, Amsterdam, Prague, (Sweden somewhere), Budapest and maybe switzerland. I realize prices may vary everywhere but a rough estimate is all i seek. We are college kids so eating McDonalds everyday is not an issue, and hostels are priority . I was wondering what you all recommend to budget per day? We plan to drink about 7 drinks a day, including ones a a night club (1 per city). Any help on a rough budget is appreciated. Thank you!
Europe Trip: 20 years old, need answers please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Time to UK since 2001
- 2 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 3 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 4 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 5 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 6 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 7 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 8 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 9 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 10 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 11 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 12 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 13 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 14 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 15 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 16 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 17 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 18 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 19 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 20 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 21 Paris, London, 49ers and Fodors GTG
- 22 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 23 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 24 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 25 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction