Hello, I am new to this forum thing, in terms of asking for advice, but I would like to lead off with i appreciate any help whatsoever. This summer (2013) my 2 friends and I are planning to go to Eastern Europe (mostly). we are going for two weeks and our tentative schedule is 3 nights in each place, Berlin, Amsterdam, Prague, (Sweden somewhere), Budapest and maybe switzerland. I realize prices may vary everywhere but a rough estimate is all i seek. We are college kids so eating McDonalds everyday is not an issue, and hostels are priority . I was wondering what you all recommend to budget per day? We plan to drink about 7 drinks a day, including ones a a night club (1 per city). Any help on a rough budget is appreciated. Thank you!
Europe Trip: 20 years old, need answers please
- 1 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 2 Train tickets
- 3 London on a sunny day
- 4 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 5 A chacun son goût
- 6 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 7 Lake Thun/ Lake Brienz in October
- 8 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 9 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 10 Train from Dresden to Nueburg DO in July
- 11 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
- 12 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 13 Savona - San Remo - where to spend the night?
- 14 portugal
- 15 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 16 I Need To Vent!
- 17 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 18 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 19 Zurich to Montreux to Paris round trip - drive or train??
- 20 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 21 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 22 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 23 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 24 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 25 Good Base for Costa Brava Spain