Hello, I am new to this forum thing, in terms of asking for advice, but I would like to lead off with i appreciate any help whatsoever. This summer (2013) my 2 friends and I are planning to go to Eastern Europe (mostly). we are going for two weeks and our tentative schedule is 3 nights in each place, Berlin, Amsterdam, Prague, (Sweden somewhere), Budapest and maybe switzerland. I realize prices may vary everywhere but a rough estimate is all i seek. We are college kids so eating McDonalds everyday is not an issue, and hostels are priority . I was wondering what you all recommend to budget per day? We plan to drink about 7 drinks a day, including ones a a night club (1 per city). Any help on a rough budget is appreciated. Thank you!
Europe Trip: 20 years old, need answers please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 2 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 3 Nice Video about Poland
- 4 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 5 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 6 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 7 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 8 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 9 Estonia Amber
- 10 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 11 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 12 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 13 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 14 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 15 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 16 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 17 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 18 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 19 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 20 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 21 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 22 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 23 9 days in turkey
- 24 Burg Eltz
- 25 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)