Hello, I am new to this forum thing, in terms of asking for advice, but I would like to lead off with i appreciate any help whatsoever. This summer (2013) my 2 friends and I are planning to go to Eastern Europe (mostly). we are going for two weeks and our tentative schedule is 3 nights in each place, Berlin, Amsterdam, Prague, (Sweden somewhere), Budapest and maybe switzerland. I realize prices may vary everywhere but a rough estimate is all i seek. We are college kids so eating McDonalds everyday is not an issue, and hostels are priority . I was wondering what you all recommend to budget per day? We plan to drink about 7 drinks a day, including ones a a night club (1 per city). Any help on a rough budget is appreciated. Thank you!
Europe Trip: 20 years old, need answers please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time touring Europe
- 2 Santorini transportation
- 3 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 4 Ireland itinerary
- 5 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 6 Athens to Delphi and Meteora, better off driving or tour bus?
- 7 big family in Ireland
- 8 Barcelona & Mallorca: Bon Dia
- 9 An Elegant Caribbean Treasure Wedding Decor Theme
- 10 Debit card with 6 digit pin
- 11 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 12 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 13 UK for 10 days with 9 and 13 year old
- 14 Istanbul Itinerary
- 15 London - Site List Triage -
- 16 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 17 How to get from Pula to Ljubljana in the evening at night?
- 18 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 19 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 20 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 21 Cheapest, easiest way to get from Ljubljana to Zurich?
- 22 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 23 Bus Tours in Scotland???
- 24 London neighborhood suggestions
- 25 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report